Snake predictions, travel safe.

Year of the Snake. Predictions BS

Almost the start of another New Year.
Vietnam/ China. Febuary  10th year of the Snake/water. Water has all 3 stage, liquids, solid and vapor/gas.  Physical adaption this can only mean a new time to change ones skin.
Worked today doing the hairstyling and finished teaching English on Thursday, so starting Feb 2nd till at lest the 18t. . I'll be going crazy, have to much time off. Don't worry about the money, just too much free time. Envy the Vietnamese this time of year, it's a must you see your family and so many live in a small towns or farming communities. Family, this time of year and so I think about all me friends and family in Vietnam and think about you too and your happiness.
To shed ones skin and be like water!
Had to tell a foreign teacher the other day “Your incompetence makes me look good”. Because he couldn't get respect from14 grade 5 students. Just told him “If you treat people like animals they will be like  ---!”  No patients, I guess? Love them all the same. Not a good way to end the school, before N.Ys.  So when I come back will have all his (shitty) classes he couldn't handle, no problem I don't mind they my best friends. But I worry he not respect the individual students that have needs (capacity, love or weakness) that I have taught. I'm in this country but I never treat them like their foreigner. We should shed our skin.
To shed ones skin and be like water!
If things haven't worked out in a relationship (work/love /war) for the last 3 years then its time to move on and of no benefits to anyone (get on the saddle/ ride out of town). No waste the valuable time!
No love, no quarrels with god. Have to change the work though because what I do for someone I get nothing in return. It's a good time to change! 
There are no problems only solutions, mhmg. It's just how you deal with them.
Wishing you love, happiness and good travel.

Now I understand your fetish over hair:

Interests
hairstyling- tattooing-teaching english- music- card games-beer

Just listening to the weather on CBC.CA should be enough to make your day.

Or listen to the cops clearing weather related road accidents < http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?coid=2 > should really make you smile.