I want to get release paper or transfer of iqama from sponser

Dear,

AM working in a manpower supply company i join them in 2010 for a 3 years contract now the contract is going to end this year. My problem is this my company give me a labour visa when i join them and they take that visa from a saudi and give it to me and said to join us, company is paying some amount to saudi for as (kafalat). but now i want to change my sponser bcoz i got good opertunitiy for another company and they are ready to change my iqama if i get release for my first sponser. what should i do know please help me to whom i have to get actual release..?

Numan Rana wrote:

Dear,

AM working in a manpower supply company i join them in 2010 for a 3 years contract now the contract is going to end this year. My problem is this my company give me a labour visa when i join them and they take that visa from a saudi and give it to me and said to join us, company is paying some amount to saudi for as (kafalat). but now i want to change my sponser bcoz i got good opertunitiy for another company and they are ready to change my iqama if i get release for my first sponser. what should i do know please help me to whom i have to get actual release..?

Since its your company who purchased the visa and gave you the iqama and still paying the kafala fees and that they are willing to release you.......ask them for the release and let them coordinate with the saudi from whom they purchased the visa. if they refuse take his contact details and get in touch with him directly.

Thanks, but the sponser on my iqama is saudi not the company.i should leave this matter on company's side as the contract finish i can request for transer of iqama is it like that.
i have already my sponsers number i met him 3 or 4 times for my profession change and for my family visa. my profession is changed and i have my family here already.

Hello dear,

I came saudi 2012 free visa under saudi sponsorship then after 2 years 2014 i change my sponsorship to manpower supply company to till now am working under supply company but now i got good job offer so i want to realese feom the supply company but he disaggre but i contract with company after 2 years if i want i can take release that company  thats why i am paying my aqama insurance ticket everything.
So can you help me out this situation..