Seeking Spanish speaking "babysitter"

Hello,
I'm looking for a Spanish speaking person that would be interested in babysitting my 2 year old daughter once per week for a few hours, afternoon/ evening. The idea is that you would speak to her in Spanish the whole time so that she learns some words and hopefully can communicate a bit in Spanish herself. We live at Katajanokka, close to the end station of tram number 4.
Please contact me here and we can talk more.
Regards,
Janina

Hello Janina.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Helsinki section. It might help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hello Janina,

I am a master's student from the US studying in Finland. My mother is Puerto Rican and so my first language was Spanish. I have actually studied very little Spanish so I cannot write perfectly, but if there is one thing I can do it is speak. Afterall, it is the only language I use to communicate with half of my family. So if you only want someone to speak in Spanish to your daughter maybe I can help!

I also have experience babysitting as well as teaching (English) to young children. Although that is not exactly what your looking for, this experience might be helpful.

If you are interested in what I can offer, please contact me and we can discuss it further! My email is [email protected]

Best regards,

Giulia

Hello Janina,

I am a master's student from Spain studying in Finland. I am from Barcelona, therefore my native language is Spanish. If you still need some babysitter for your daughter, I am totally available.

I have experience in babysitting as well as teaching (Spanish) to young children. I was doing some spanish lessons during my high-school.

Just let me know, if you find my profile suits your needs.

I let you some e-mail: [email protected]

Best Regards

Laura

Hi Laura,

I suggest you post your resume in the Babysitting in Helsinki section please :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello Janina

I am Anna from Spain, so my mother tongue is Spanish. I have seen your advertisement but maybe it is too late. I am an exchange student during the last three years I was with kids in a boyscot and also I have some experience in babysitter. If you still one and you are interested it will be a pleasure for me to meet someday.
I let my email [email protected]

Best wishes

Anna

Hi Janina,

I am a Spanish girl, so my moter tongue is Spanish. I'm living in Helsinki and I have professional experience as a babysiter. Please, if you have any questions or if you are interested do not hesitate to contact me, my email: [email protected]

Regards,
Nerea.

Holla
my nombre es Carmen tengo 23 anos y estoy de Rumania , estuve durante 5 anos en spain y e trabajado como babysitter...

@ carmen > Please note that this is an old thread (2013), also note that you should write in english on this english speaking forum.

As you are looking for a job, i would advise you to post your job request in the Babysitting in Helsinki section please, it may help. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

[Moderated: Off topic.]

Hello, my name is Bárbara, i´m 24 years old, i´m from Venezuela and i also have italian citizen, this is old, but im still going to ask if you need a nanny in spanish?, i speak spanish, english and a little italian, this is my number 0466 813 410 i live in kirkkonummi! (i also have a little daughter too)

Hola, estás buscando todavía para trabajar ayudandote con los niños?

hi, my name is Davinia and i am spanish and living in Helsinki, i am interested to work with you. I have my own car here also. If you want to contact me you can call me 0404438148.
Hopping to hear soon from you.
Hugs

Hello everyone,

This is an old thread. If you are looking for a job, please try to post an ad in the jobs in Helsinki section. I would also suggest you to avoid putting your phone number on an open forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team

hello Barbara!
I'm very happy to get you as my friend. I tried to get you on your phone number,but impossible. So I would like you give me again your number with the beginning number if someone wants to call from another country and your facebook and your skype. This is my number (00225) (0)5160604.
I'm looking forward your answer in soon. Thanks

hello Barbara! this is my second number (00225)42176506. I'm wanting your call or a message to let me join you easilly.
Tino