Newbie in Maca�

Hi everyone,

I just joined this group because I am helping to establish a language school in Macaé and I'm interested in getting to know expats, as well as local people, in the Macaé area.  If you are teacher or school administrator in Macaé, I would love to hear from you.

Obrigado!

Hi vecmacae,

http://www.earlylearninghq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Welcome-banner.jpg

On behalf of the entire Expat-blog Team I'm pleased to welcome you to the blog, to Brazil and especially Macaé.

I'm a former Vancouverite (well Richmond mostly) who has been living in Brazil for eleven years and here in Macaé since last June. I'm also a teacher English/Portuguese and author.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi William,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I travel to various countries around the world every year and I must say that Brazil is my favorite.  You have definitely chosen a good place to settle.

Our language school has an English for Oil & Gas course.  As I became more involved in the research for the course, I developed  an interest in the industry.  Consequently, I wanted to know more about Macaé.  Although it's one of the few cities in Brazil I haven't already been to, I plan to see it soon.

In the meantime, if you know anyone interested in teaching English there, please send them my way. 

Maybe see you in Macaé (or Richmond) sometime?

Ken

Hi Ken,

Check your mailbox for a message I've sent you. (You may have to post a few more topics or replies in the forum to activate you mail).

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Expat-blog Team