Relocating in 12 months: nursing jobs?

I am considering a move to Belize in the next 18 months. I am an RN. I would like to know whom to contact to get information on all that needs to be completed. I have wanted to work in a different environment for several years now. I would like to inquire on any educational opportunities. Please

not to disappoint you
but nurses have a low status here

@Zorpiedoman 

I am a CNA ( CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT)

I want to move to Belize next summer.  If your still in need let me know.  [link moderated] 

I am well able to take care of your mother.  I have a disabled son whom is 13 years old and I've worked with children and the elderly most of my life.

@Zorpiedoman

I am a CNA ( CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT)

I want to move to Belize next summer.  If your still in need let me know.  [link under review]

I am well able to take care of your mother.  I have a disabled son whom is 13 years old and I've worked with children and the elderly most of my life.
- @Skeltonmonique

In ANY occupation folks coming into Belize are not allowed work or volunteer on a VISITOR permit.

When getting a WORK permit one needs to show you wont be keeping a Belizion from getting a job.

This question comes up in this forum many times each year, and always has the same answer.

I suggest using the search feature (magnifying glass upper right of each page) to see good answers to common questions.
Also Belize government websites have gotten a lot more informative in recent years...... best to go to the Source of regulations. Google is your friend there. 1f603.svg