Business Visa Stay extension

Hello,

I am on a business Visa in Riyadh. The validity is 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days. First time I exited the country before my 30 days maximum stay. Second time I extended my stay from Saudi without exiting the country. They extended my stay with 30 more days with a final exit or final leave seal. Whether I will be able to extend my stay again with out leaving the country? My company here says they can still try to get an extenssion. Whether they will be able to get it? Please help

devadasarjun wrote:

Hello,

I am on a business Visa in Riyadh. The validity is 90 days and maximum stay of 30 days. First time I exited the country before my 30 days maximum stay. Second time I extended my stay from Saudi without exiting the country. They extended my stay with 30 more days with a final exit or final leave seal. Whether I will be able to extend my stay again with out leaving the country? My company here says they can still try to get an extenssion. Whether they will be able to get it? Please help

Business Visit visa extensions:

- If you arrived to KSA on single entry visa valid for 90 days, you need to exit before the 90th day. If visa has been extended before the expiry term - maximum period of extension given by Govt is for another 30 days more and you have to exit before the expiry of that period, no more extensions possible.

- If you have arrived on multiple entry business visa valid for 90 days, you need to exit each month at least once and come back on the same visa to keep the visa valid for 90 days. Extension possible without leaving KSA for a max period of 30 days more but no more extensions allowed after that and your visas's multiple nature (validity reduced to 60 days instead of 90) will be lost.

Hope this is clear.

Thank you soo much for your reply. I came on a multiple entry business visa. First month I exited and came back again. Next time when by 30 days maximum stay was about to reach I extended witout leaving the country. Got an extenssion of 30 more days with a final exit or final leave seal. So my doubt was whether I can go for an extenssion again.Because I heard we can extend this like this for 9 months.

devadasarjun wrote:

Thank you soo much for your reply. I came on a multiple entry business visa. First month I exited and came back again. Next time when by 30 days maximum stay was about to reach I extended witout leaving the country. Got an extenssion of 30 more days with a final exit or final leave seal. So my doubt was whether I can go for an extenssion again.Because I heard we can extend this like this for 9 months.

No you cant extend any more normally,  since you were on multiple entry for 90 days and already extended once. But if your company or the person who takes the passport has good connections it can be extended for one more month - but not for 9 months since the visa validity was only for 90 days in the first place.

Thank you for the information. Very helpfull!!

Dear devadasarjun & HR Guru,

I have been to KSA on a 90Days Multiple Entry Visa, after first 30days i didn't exit since my PRO extended the exit by 30 Days, after next 30 Days( i.e 60 Days from beginning) i exit and reentered. Now iam about to reach 90 Days, I have couple of questions :

1.Have i broken any rule above.
2.Can i extend by Visa by 30 Days  more ( i.e 120 Days total). or do i have to exit the country and apply for a new Business Visa.
3. If the extension which was done by my PRO after 30 Days wasn't done and if i would have exited the country after ( 30 and 60 Days), would it would have been possible to extend the 90 Days Visa to 120 Days. [ In short can a 90 days visa become 120 days by extension in the end]

Kindly reply, As im finding it difficult to find celar authentic information from anyone around.

Many thanks.

yousf84 wrote:

Dear devadasarjun & HR Guru,

I have been to KSA on a 90Days Multiple Entry Visa, after first 30days i didn't exit since my PRO extended the exit by 30 Days, after next 30 Days( i.e 60 Days from beginning) i exit and reentered. Now iam about to reach 90 Days, I have couple of questions :

1.Have i broken any rule above.
2.Can i extend by Visa by 30 Days  more ( i.e 120 Days total). or do i have to exit the country and apply for a new Business Visa.
3. If the extension which was done by my PRO after 30 Days wasn't done and if i would have exited the country after ( 30 and 60 Days), would it would have been possible to extend the 90 Days Visa to 120 Days. [ In short can a 90 days visa become 120 days by extension in the end]

Kindly reply, As im finding it difficult to find celar authentic information from anyone around.

Many thanks.

1 & 2. As far as I am aware, once you extend the multiple visit visa without leaving the country - then its multiple nature becomes invalid and you need to exit the country after the duration of the extension finishes. So if you had a 90 day multiple visa and you extended this internally after first 30 days - you lost the multiple nature and  you need to leave country in 60 days from arrival. If you came back again then was it under a new visa or with the same visa ??

3. If you havent extende the visa and left country in 30 or 60 days then you retain the multiple nature of the visa until 90 days as originally issued and you could have applied for a 30 day extension at the end of the 90 day period.

Hope this is clear.

HRGuru,
I appreciate you response.

1. I had entered on the same Visa again after 60days,which means multiple nature of the visa was still active.

2.If we have already extended exit by 30 Days after initial 30 Days, Can we repeat the same after 90 Days ? Or can it be done only once ?

3. Are you 100% sure that 90Days can be extended 120Days if exited on 30,60th Day.?

4. If we have entered on a Engineer Visa to KSA, and haven't got Iqama after 2-3months and want to go to India for some urgent work? Can we leave KSA without Iqama and can we enter back again.

Do you know of any source from where we can get authentic information from Saudi Immigration or a website which is in English.

Your response is very much appreciated.
Many Thanks.

yousf84 wrote:

HRGuru,
I appreciate you response.

1. I had entered on the same Visa again after 60days,which means multiple nature of the visa was still active.

In this case I doubt if an "extension "really was done in the first place. You might have exited and entered after 60th day in the multiple visa which is possible. Also the fact the a multiple visa for 90 days does not warrant 30 days extension after the first 30 days.

2.If we have already extended exit by 30 Days after initial 30 Days, Can we repeat the same after 90 Days ? Or can it be done only once ?

I am doubtful about the "extension" but to answer your query , if the same visa has been used since then it can be given for extension for a max period of 30 days.

3. Are you 100% sure that 90Days can be extended 120Days if exited on 30,60th Day.?

I am not 100% sure and neither would MOFA be. All these actions are based on the influence the company or GR has in MOFA. Normally upon reaching the end of a specified visa, this can be up for extension for a max period of 30 days.

4. If we have entered on a Engineer Visa to KSA, and haven't got Iqama after 2-3months and want to go to India for some urgent work? Can we leave KSA without Iqama and can we enter back again.

No you cannot leave and then come back if no iqama has been issued. You can only leave on final exit. Once iqama is made you need exit reentry visa to leave and come back.

Do you know of any source from where we can get authentic information from Saudi Immigration or a website which is in English.

Good luck with that !!! If you find some thing you can share it with us as well.

Your response is very much appreciated.
Many Thanks.

Thank HR Guru, You are really guru for the HR related info about KSA.

Dear HR Guru,

I have visited Saudi on a 90 days visit visa with a 30 days validity, each month I'm exiting for to keep the validity alive. I have never extended it without existing, so please tell me how many such extensions are possible as I plan to exit every month and keep the validity period alive.

Regards
Rupesh

rupeshmaverick wrote:

Dear HR Guru,

I have visited Saudi on a 90 days visit visa with a 30 days validity, each month I'm exiting for to keep the validity alive. I have never extended it without existing, so please tell me how many such extensions are possible as I plan to exit every month and keep the validity period alive.

Regards
Rupesh

90 days visit with 30 days validity, this would mean that you have a 90 day multiple entry -exit visa. You need to exit every 30 days to keep the visa active. You will have to do this for 2 times till the 60 day period after which you can give this for extension. Usual extension granted will be for 30 more days meaning you will have 120 day valid visa. You will exit one more time to renew the visa and upon nearing the 120 day mark you need to exit for final.

Hello HR Guru,

I got a multiple entry 90 days validity 30 days maximum stay VISA. My VISA got stamped on 19-Feb-13 and my VISA expires on 15-May-13. Since my travel delayed, I travelled to Saudi on 9-apr-13. I did exit the country on 6-May-13 and did a re-entry on 7-Apr-13. So this makes me stay in the country for another month till 5-Jun-13. Is it possible to extend my VISA, now that my 90-day validity is also expired?

Rgds,
Ashish

hsihsa86 wrote:

Hello HR Guru,

I got a multiple entry 90 days validity 30 days maximum stay VISA. My VISA got stamped on 19-Feb-13 and my VISA expires on 15-May-13. Since my travel delayed, I travelled to Saudi on 9-apr-13. I did exit the country on 6-May-13 and did a re-entry on 7-Apr-13. So this makes me stay in the country for another month till 5-Jun-13. Is it possible to extend my VISA, now that my 90-day validity is also expired?

Rgds,
Ashish

Your 90 days is calculated from date of entry. That means your visa is valid till 8-july-13. Since the nature of visa is multiple you should exit in every 30 days to keep the multiple nature valid. If you haven't done that the visa will automatically expire as of 8-May-13. If you have exited and entered then the validity is till july, upon reaching the date you can ask for extension. Even without exiting after 8-may you can ask for extension and will be extended for a max of 30 days. In both cases of extension the multiple nature of visa will be cancelled.

You can extend your Business VISA for 11 times, No matter your validity is one month or 3 months. This info i got from some of the people who are staying in saudi with their business VISAS. After that they leave and come back again. Until now i extended my one month valid VISA for 3 times. Every time i extend i paid extra money. Its not illegal, coz your extension is given officially. But the way you approach to get things done is different. 1st month i paid 1500, 2nd month 2000 3rd month 2500, there after 2500 every month. Not only for me most of the people who been working here in KSA doing the same. And no problems faced while leaving the country. Thank you.

I am staying in Riyadh now, and my visa will valid 10 days more, which company can i go with to extend my visa? My visa is Business visa, please call me back, my number: 0557032823,thank you.

where are you? friend, can you give me the company contacts, which you go and extend your visa?  Thank you. my number:0557032823

I am doing it with my company agent, and i am not sure he will do it for others or not. But i know a agent outside who is professional and he deals with all these kind of issues, Business VISA extension, Iqama transfer, extension and others. I will send his number and address to your Inbox by 1 PM. Some of my other friends got their works done through him.

I have been issued multiple entry working visit visa issued on Apr 12th with 90 days validity and maximum stay of 30 days. So calculating visa validity of 90 days, it expires on 10th Jul.

First time entry was on 20 Apr and stayed for 26 days, exited. Second time, entered on 22nd May and stayed for 22 days.
Third time, i entered on 28th June.

Can I stay for 30 days which means my current visa validity expires 10th July but my return will be around 22nd July OR Do I have to exit the country on 10th July.

This is urgent as i have only one day left if i need to return on 10th July. Please help asap with your expert opinion.

saudivisainfo wrote:

I have been issued multiple entry working visit visa issued on Apr 12th with 90 days validity and maximum stay of 30 days. So calculating visa validity of 90 days, it expires on 10th Jul.

First time entry was on 20 Apr and stayed for 26 days, exited. Second time, entered on 22nd May and stayed for 22 days.
Third time, i entered on 28th June.

Can I stay for 30 days which means my current visa validity expires 10th July but my return will be around 22nd July OR Do I have to exit the country on 10th July.

This is urgent as i have only one day left if i need to return on 10th July. Please help asap with your expert opinion.

You have to exit on or before 10 July.

Hello,

I am working here in Jeddah, KSA  on single entry business visa which is valid for 90 days. While coming to Jeddah, my company had told me that, during the end of 90 days, they can get my visa extended for another 90 days without leaving the country.

Now heard a news from another company HR team that,
government authorities have stopped the extension of work visit visa – Single Entry  - Effective July 31st, 2013 until further notice.
All employees who on work visit visa required to plan their exit from KSA before the expiry date as mentioned in their visa.

I have entered to KSA on 1st of june and valid till 28 of August.

Please let me know the news regarding the extension is genuine and if it is, please help me to get some links for this.


Regards,
Sunheer

Please let me have the name and adress of the agent who can help in obtaining a business visa extention.
Best regards
[email protected]

All Business Visit Visas can be extended without your exit from the kingdom for upto 9 months minimum. It actually depends upon your HR/GR department. If any HR/GR is unable to get this visa extended further on regular basis, their performance is questionable.

I have got 6month commercial visa with multiple entries and i understand from above posts that i need to exit and entry to maintain my visa.
My question is once 6 months were over,Is it possible to extend my visa again for another 6 months?please reply.
the company promising me this once i demand for work visa.

@abusamir, you can extend you r visa before its expiry in saudi. But remember, once you leave KSA then you have to come back with new VISA. Also what Mr Muhammad Aamer said is right, HR should be responsible to find a way to get it extended. I entered with one month business visit VISA and successfully extended it for 6 times. Now i have my working VISA and Iqama. So things are possible but you need find the right person. Thank you.

Thank you very much bro.actually i am already working in oman and having family visa and family with me.i got this commercial visa for 6 months and multiple entry.so i was hesitating to go on with that.
i am lot worried that once entered KSA and after 6 months my visa may not able to extend then i will be in big trouble.
so i want to ensure before i resign my existing job.

Thanks for the reply.

Greetings to all! I am on multiple-entry business visa and will be going my first month exit re-entry. Can I get plane ticket for dubai or bahrain with out entry visa, just stay on airport for 2-3 hours and come back to KSA with just my passport and multiple entry visa on it? I'm a Philippine national.I hope to get response.

@inquirer, Can you please mention whats written on your VISA? multiple entry, Validity, Max duration of stay and ???? If you have multiple entry visa validity 3 months, duration of stay one month, then you can fly to any country you like and can return.

@suribhai: I got 90 day validity and max 30 days stay each.My concern only is can i just fly to bahrain or dubai, stay in the airport for 2-3 hours and fly again to enter riyadh? or do I have to get entry visa there as a requirement then go back to riyadh. Thanks for the reply.

Inquirer wrote:

@suribhai: I got 90 day validity and max 30 days stay each.My concern only is can i just fly to bahrain or dubai, stay in the airport for 2-3 hours and fly again to enter riyadh? or do I have to get entry visa there as a requirement then go back to riyadh. Thanks for the reply.

Yes you can go and come back like this, what needed is not visa , instead exit from KSA and re-entry. You could also just go to Khobar, drive through causeway and just take a U-Turn and come back even without going into Bahrain.

@HrGuru, he cannot drive and cross the cause way coz he is having business visit visa, not engineer VISA or Engineer iqama. According to rules if you have saudi business visit visa, you can only enter bahrain or dubai with valid entry VISA. For business visit visa you do not need to get exit re entry visa. you could fly from riyadh and come back to riyadh from any airport. Once you enter, you can only stay a max of 30 days, no matter how much time u spent for fly back and return.

@inquirer, there are many others who had the same issue, so kindly find them and get right suggestions. this post been created during Jan, so been long while and u can ask the one who created this. He might have traveled back and returned. Also few more had the same kind of VISA and they did the same. Kindly get suggestion from them.

@HRGuru: Thanks for confirming this."what needed is not visa , instead exit from KSA and re-entry." This statement reinforces my understanding for multiple entry. Thanks a lot. A staff also relayed to me when he called emirates airlines this morning that I can just stay on airport for few hours(he said max 24 hrs on a transit status), and fly back to riyadh. Your suggestion to go to bahrain as well is much appreciated.

@suribhai: I appreciate your help and response.Thank you very much.What I understood from you and HRGuru are the same which is to exit KSA(stamped exit by ksa immigration) then enter KSA again and does not need to enter/stamped by dubai/bahrain immigration to do that.

I arrived in KSA Aug 2013 on a 90 day multiple entry visa.  The company I work for, would not allow me to leave the country in Sept. Oct Nov, because they held my passport hostage. They renewed my visa (extension)  in Nov 2013. The end of the extension is Feb 2014.  Will I be able to leave the country in Jan 2014 and return on this extended visa before it expires? Please keep in mind that my initial visa was a 90 day multiple entry visa.  Was the extension a multiple entry visa? How can I get the truth?
Thank you in advance!!!

HRGuru wrote:
Inquirer wrote:

@suribhai: I got 90 day validity and max 30 days stay each.My concern only is can i just fly to bahrain or dubai, stay in the airport for 2-3 hours and fly again to enter riyadh? or do I have to get entry visa there as a requirement then go back to riyadh. Thanks for the reply.

Yes you can go and come back like this, what needed is not visa , instead exit from KSA and re-entry. You could also just go to Khobar, drive through causeway and just take a U-Turn and come back even without going into Bahrain.

Hi HRGuru, just want to share that I did go to dubai few days back, just stayed in airport for 6 hrs and comeback to riyadh. I did not have to get entry visa as I stayed only inside airport. You are right in your response above.  Thank you very much again!

@Inquirer, good you are back and next time you can help people with queries regarding this topic. Previously the ones who asked for these things disappeared later.

Hello, is there any way an employer convert the business visit visa into working visa without the employee needing to exit saudi arabia? I'm hired at a big government hospital in Riyadh. Well, the HR department called me from Saudi Arabia and told me they'll change it. But is it really possible?

@freestanding, highly impossible. Confirm again, once you are with your business visa, you need to get working visa from the embassy in your country. If that is so easy, then all the companies would do it. according to laws, thats not possible either. only possible thing is you r with labour visa and you can be transferred to engineer visa. Even a wife staying with her husband should go back to get a working visa to her country, so how can a business visa can be converted to working visa? Make sure things again. Its highly impossible.

I had a multiple visit work visa for duration of 60 days and maximum stay is 30 days but after 30 days i was unable to get exit re-entry stamp and now it has already extended two times for 30 days each (single entry).
My question is can i extend it third time for multiple visa or i have to back to my country again to get the multiple visa

New topic