Looking for Private English Teacher

Hello

I'm from Japan.

I'm looking for Engliush Tutor (native speaker) around KLCC.

Please contact me.

Hi meguro,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

You should also post an ad in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds  > classes section.

Best of luck,
Christine

Thank you for advice and sorry.

[Moderated: Please communicate by PM]

Hi,

I can provide private english speaking lesson to you.If you are interested pls contact me at 016-2024859 or email me at [email protected]

Regards,
Yath

[moderated: no free ad. pls post in the job section.]

hi all ! Am able to provide private tutoring.

Stays in Subang Jaya. Have a car.

[Moderated: Please post in the classifieds section]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Dear Maguro,

How much are you offering to pay me? I can teach you English. How many times a week? What time you want to learn? Can you provide meal included?

Mike

Sorry,where are you from?

Hi Maguro, my name is Edison. I'm not an English native speaker but I have an office a walking distance from KLCC where I offer English and Spanish classes on Saturdays. I have two students who are learning English with me, one is from Costa Rica and the other is from Japan, her name is Yuki. You can follow me on facebook: SPANISH LANGUAGE CLASS IN KUALA LUMPUR or may webpage: heeasywaytospanish.weebly.com

This pages are mostly for Spanish, but the price is the same and I have plenty of experience teaching English (as you can see from my webpage). The books I am using for the English classes are the ones from Oxford: HEADWAY, I have all the collection and I focus on the four skills (reading, listening, speaking and grammar), my office is well equipped with audio; including videos.

Pls have a look at my page and all my contact details are there.

Should you have any other inquiry please contact me again at: [email protected]

Have a great day.

Hi everybody,

I will suggest those who want to give english courses and those looking for an english teacher to post their respective ads in the Language classes in Kuala Lumpur section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(topic closed)

Closed