New in Saigon- I need friends and advices

So, i am ten days in Saigon for a job contract. I will be here probably for 6 months.

Jet lag...jet lag...jet lag

So...i made a town tour but not enough to find out good places yet.

I would like to meet some expats and locals too for advice, fun and opinions changing.

Martzi

HI,
Welcome to Saigon. I am Truc. Nice to meet you. Drop me  a line when you are free and want to explore the city! :)

I am living in District 1.

i hear there is a back packers place PNL pham ngu lao street many resturants with good mix forigners and locals. word say some times time place open 24 hours . so you cant sleep zombie-night owl. you know where. pleasnt stay.

you teach me Spanish, i show you around. What things you like to do? check out a water puppet show, exercise and hang out?

:D   Ok i am in!!!!

Where are you now? I am vietnamese, I want to eat some popular vietnamese food tomorrow. Do you want to join?

Nice to meet u. Lets catch up when u have time. Pls inbox me for further contact

Judy.lovely wrote:

Where are you now? I am Vietnamese, I want to eat some popular Vietnamese food tomorrow. Do you want to join?

A permanently hungry lady.

< https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=228361 >

hello i am new here wold like to make friends

Hi there,
Welcome to HCMC.
I am local, who work in hospitality industry and like making new friend

How is your days in HCMC so far?

Regards,

Le Hong Vu - Viktor Le

Hi Martzi,

I've left you an email, plz check your mail box :-)

Susu

hi There I'm new live in HCM.  is there anybody want to hangout together? i live in Phu My Hung Q7