Leaving Sri Lanka and would like to reccomend my house-keeper

Hi everyone, well my time in Colombo is up and I'll be leaving in a few days time for La paz, Bolivia. That's my next posting. Well it's been a good time here in Sri Lanka and unfortunately it's been too short. In the time I spent here I've had the amazing luck to have retained a marvelous housekeeper. Now with my impending departure, I'm trying to find him a suitable place of employment that would appreciate his skills and his fluency in English. If any expats residing in Sri Lanka would require the services of a full time/ live in a male house-keeper for their home, who is clean, presentable, discreet and fluent in English (both reading and writing) please contact him direct on +947744116004 (Asoka). Kids and pets get along with him just fine and the chap doesn't have any bad habits. So in a nutshell he's ideal if you're out here for long and want everything ship shape at home. The only problem is that he doesn't cook. If you can work around that, he's your man to do everything else. You'll have an uber clean home and peace of mind. Cheers everyone. Next time I check in it'll be from La Paz

Good luck with your move. Just arrived out here. David, is your housekeeper able to make daily visits between 8am and 5pm? And what kind of salary is he looking at? Daily, weekly or monthly?

Hi there, could you please pm me? I can give you the details there. However we asked him the same question initially but he lives rather far away and it's more convenient for him and us with the full time/ live in option. If you live in an apartment and don't have kids and pets like we did, then this kid of a housekeeper is not ideal. It would be easier for you to find one through your apartment building's management. This chap is more suited to keep a larger household running and to supervise the other staff as his language skills are flawless. He speaks English as good as us and reads and writes too! And he helped us interact with the other staff we had at home who lacked English skills.

Hi Tara,
I am new to the site and looking for a kind and reliable family for my nanny/maid who has been with us for 2 years.  We are now in the UK and she cannot remain with us for visa reasons.  If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected].  She is in Colombo and ready to work.  Thank you,
Karin

Hi Tara, Is your maid available ? I am looking for a maid

Thanks

Hi David,
Is your housekeeper still available ?

sosdogs wrote:

Hi David,
Is your housekeeper still available ?

You have posed on an old inactive thread from 2013 so do not expect a reply. I suggest that you place a free ad in the jobs section of the forum at the top of this page.

Hello all

Since the initial discussion proposing house keeper is dated back in 2013, I am closing down this thread to avoid confusion.

Please drop advert in our Personal and household services jobs in Sri Lanka section for those seeking house keeper

Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic closed]

Closed