British girl new to Shanghai!

Hey there,
I have just arrived in Shanghai and i'm looking to meet some new friends for fun, drinks,laughs and exploring the city.
I don't speak any other languages i'm afraid so if your fluent in English and enjoy going to bars, shopping etc give me a message.

I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Sarah :)

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Free advertising is not allowed on the forum. Thank you

Hi Sarah,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Sarah,

welcome to Shanghai :)
I'm thinking about getting a group of people together for the friday evening.
As a get to know kind of thing. Maybe we go some place for dinner and and then see where to go over at Hengshan Lu.
So by now a rough idea but if a handful people will join I think that'll turn out good :)

Cheers
Soeren

Hi Sarah,

Im Clark Anthony and Im also new here in Shanghai. would you like to meet up when you're free?

Will be on Shanghai on the 22 of February! Looking for some new friends too :-)

heyy

Welcome ! me too am new here, i send you msg inbox ;)

hi. so matutuloy ka na sa 22 dito sa shanghai?

Hello Sarah and everyone else!

I will also be moving to Shanghai, I should be there by the end of February so I am also looking to meet some people, go out and just make some friends there.

If you will gather or do something fun starting the end of February, please let me know. I'd love to join!

ALEX

Welcome!. If you are up for roadtrip or travel to other cities beyond shanghai...

Will let you know,

Inbox peoples ! ^^

Totally up for a drink somewhere on Friday night. I stay around HengShan Road.There are lots of nice bars around the area. Please let me know if this is happening.

s'up Sarah? Let me know if you want to meet up for drink or something. I will stay in Shanghai through the weekends.

hi Sarah
how you doing?
I'm Justin from Newcastle in the UK. Been in Shanghai for just a few months myself and still finding my feet. I'm working as a PE teacher close to century avenue in pudong.
If you're still looking for someone to hang out with then give me a shout and we can sort something.
I just registered and I'm slacking off at work so dont have time to put my photo on, Ill do that later.
Speak soon :)

Welcome to Shanghai!

What you do in Shanghai.
Mostly every Friday we hang out after work drink at Wu Ding Lu, Malabar.

Enjoy your stay in Shanghai!

[Moderated: Please post in Jobs section]

Big warm welcome Sarah, am a locally born Shanghainess, and just came back from uk for study like four months ago. If u ever need any help or suggesstion or simply wanna hang out for a drink feel free to drop a line ;)
Enjoy ur life in Shanghai!

Well, it seems that Sarah, the person that posted the thread, is no longer following it, hehe.

It seems there are quite a few of us new in Shanghai. How about WE get in touch and get together or something?

If you guys are up to, let me know. I'm totally up to meeting new people here.

ALEX

Yup me as well ^_^

Hi,Sarah

welcome to shanghai.Im Felicia.Im native chinese and i used to study in the uk.im looking forward to making new friends and hopefully i will be hearing from you.

welcome to the land of joy!!!!!

Hey, how's it going? I'm moving to Shanghai on Weds from North Wales! How are you finding it so far?

I am from Singapore. I have been living at the north side of China for some time and now in Shanghai for the first time.

We all should have a nice gathering sometime soon.

Regards

Yo email me at Grayson.yunyl@ gmail.con

You guys are really enjoying your life.

[Moderated: off topic]