Looking for any possible solutions for housing/work around Veneto.

Hi there! My name is Daniel and to cut things short, the primary reason for this post is that I have a girlfriend who lives in Verona who I would like to be able to see more often. (At the moment I live in Sweden)
I'm looking for either a place in which I can do work to pay for the food and accommodation. (The most important thing to me is just to be able to be more available to her.)
If there are any host families out there that might need some help around the house or would like to speak the English language on a daily basis (I am fluent in English and Swedish and have recently started learning German) then I would be most happy to help!
I'm 23, a high-school graduate who hasn't decided what subject to pursue for university quite yet. I've got experience from various service jobs such as working at a hotel, at a store, at a second hand shop, at a homeless shelter and with various forms of volunteer work.
As a person I am reliable, kind, generous, social, curious, always happy to help, dedicated and hard working.
I hope to hear from anyone who might have a solution, or anyone who might know somebody else who has a solution! :)

Hello Daniel.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I think you should post an advert in the Jobs in Italy section. It could help.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélir