JOB SITUATION?

HI,
SOON I WILL HAVE AN  AS DEGREE IN HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT, THIS IS TO WORK AT HOTELS OR EVENTS. I AM PLANNING TO MOVE TO ENGLAND WHEN I FINISH IT. HOW HARD IS IT TO GET JOBS IN HOSPITALITY OVER THERE?  THANKS.

Hi anabellasea!

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Good luck in your search.
Armand

Annabelle,

Its not my field of work. However i imagine hospitality will be easy to get a job in. Particularly in a big City like London.
London is full of foreighners working in hospitality a lot of them are travellers. Who work on temporary visas so there should be a high turn over of staff. I imagine its unlikely you would not find some kind of hospitality job if you put the hard effort into searching.

Thanks a lot for your reply rgorman78. I've always found something to do in that area. Besides, I am prepared to do anything, as long as it's an honest job with a reliable paycheck. Just something that will permit me to travel through Europe.

Well i live most the time in England your welcome to meet up for a beer when you get here.

I'd love to.

The job market is pretty tough at the moment but London will always have lots of jobs available, especially in hospitality, so you may need to persevere to get something, but its not impossible.