Looking for new friends

Hi guys, Im Daisy 30 years old and been staying here in Switzerland for 3 years.  I moved in Diessenhofen, Thurgau last july and untill now  I dont see or meet new Filipina friends here nearby.  I have lots of friends in Zurich and St. Gallen where i came from but its quite far from me now.  I need to travel 1 and half hours just to meet my old friends.  I am trying now maybe theres some Filipina here in this group that can be my new friends here near on my place.  Thank you and God bless you all.

Hello Daisy.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

Aurélie

hi daisy, m a filipino grew up in geneva. if you have a chance to visit geneva, pls e-mail me at [email protected]

i have a friend also who lives in Offringen and she is also of course a filipina or else more filipinos in zurich.

keep in touch.

Hello Mr. Sociable,
    Thanks for the reply...I am living now in Diessenhofen Thurgau and its quite far from Zurich. I had lived there for 1 and half years and have lots of friends also from there but since i moved last year, its quite far for me to travel back and fort all the time just to meet them.  Thank you so much and hope to meet you someday if we have the chance to visit Geneva.

majal wrote:

Hello Mr. Sociable,
    Thanks for the reply...I am living now in Diessenhofen Thurgau and its quite far from Zurich. I had lived there for 1 and half years and have lots of friends also from there but since i moved last year, its quite far for me to travel back and fort all the time just to meet them.  Thank you so much and hope to meet you someday if we have the chance to visit Geneva.

be my guest! :) if you have a fb, please add [email protected].

keep in touch here or in fb.