Quick residency in Paraguay

Hello:

I need someone to help me go through immigration to get a residency when I arrive in Paraguay. Can someone help me? I can pay you for your help. If you can not do it perhaps you know of someone who can help me.

Thanks, James

I probably should have added more to my post. It is possible to get quick residency in about 10 days if you have the right connections and pay the money needed. One thing I like about Paraguay is that you do not have to do the two step thing of getting temporary residency and then permanent residency after that.

When do you think you will arrive in Paraguay?

How much do you think it will cost for fast-track residency?

With the right person who has the connections within immigration and knows how to do the translation and the paperwork the residency can be completed in a short time. I would be very interested in being connected to someone who has the skill and the connections. But it has to be someone who has done it many times and is skilled at it. I do not want just someone from Paraguay who has not done it before to attempt to do it for me since it will not work in a short amount of time if they offer to do it.

Thanks,  James

JamesB,
Did you see this thread, where I listed a few attorneys?
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 0861#66447

Another thought is to ask individuals directly if they know of an expediter.  I would look through the profiles of the 67 Paraguayan couchsurfers, then based on their profiles ask some (or all) of them if they know of any expediters.
couchsurfing.org

Possibly the best way is to look through the ads at Clasipar:
clasipar.paraguay.com/buscar?search=abogado