Do you need to know anything about Vietnam?

Hi everybody,
I have known Expat.com for two week.
Many people want to live or start a business in Vietnam.
I know that foreigner will encounter many trouble from accommodation to shopping.
Those who want to start a business understand the market and find some resources are the most important.
Do you need assistance a local?
I'm Judy. I have a BA degree in Marketing and Strategy from Economic University. I worked as Assistant to a Director for 2 years offer my assistance.
Please send me pm if you need to know anything about Vietnam. From small trouble to big trouble, I will help to my best possible.
I am currently living in Ho Chi Minh City.
Thank you for reading.

Hi wow, as they say in Chinese - got eye no see Tarzan!  By the way when  do you say 'Chung ta ' and when do you say 'Chung toi'? Thanks.

Hi Sploke77,
"Chung Ta" it's mean "You and me"
"Chung toi" it's mean " We, us"
EX: Chúng ta làm việc cùng nhau . - You and me will work together.( you do with me)
    Chúng tôi làm việc cùng nhau- We will work together ( you not to do, i and my staff will do)
because my english not good, but i hope you understand what i said ^^
Reagards,
Ruby Huynh
[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

ah I think I get.

Chung ta refers to 2 person and chung toi refers to 2 or more people? Is that how it works?

khanh44 wrote:

ah I think I get.

Chung ta refers to 2 person and chung toi refers to 2 or more people? Is that how it works?

No, it's not like that. Both "Chung ta" and "chung toi" are used to refer to from 2 persons or more. See:

1. I'm talking to you and I want to go to coffee shop with you, I may say: "Chúng ta đi uống cà phê nhé?" means " How about if we go to the coffee shop now?". In this case: Chúng ta = we = you and I.

2. I'm taking to you and your fiance and I want all of us go to the  coffee shop, I may say: "Chúng ta đi uống cà phê nhé?". In this case: Chúng ta = You and I and your fiance.

3. I'm telling you about what I did during the Tet holidays of last year. I did lots of thing with my family and all of us were happy. I can say: "Chúng tôi đã rất vui" means "We all were happy". In this case: Chúng tôi = we= I and other members of my family.

4. You and I and your fiance are sitting in a coffee shop. Then you and your fiance have to go for somethings, so you can say: "Chúng tôi phải đi rồi,bla bla...." means "We have to go now,bla bla ....". In this case: Chúng tôi= You and your fiance.

Hope that all above can help you understand when you should use "Chúng ta" and when you should use "Chúng tôi"