Looking for a job in Dubai

[Moderated: Translation below]

please write in english to all understand

Thank you to HandsomeOM for requesting me to write my short article in English language.  I apologize that I did not realize this.  So this goes... (I hope I am good at it).

FILIPINOS, HAND-IN-HAND

I still don't understand even how many times I explained to my fellow Filipino that one factor can help the Philippine economy be improved and even for the lives of the poor Filipino themselves is to extend whatever help we could.  We could provide them work or employment by recommending them to other companies in need if not to our own companies.  Selfishness has no place to improving one's life.

There are many Filipinos in the past that I have helped when I was working in Saudi Arabia, in Iraq with the US Military, Kuwait, Afghanistan and even here in Dubai.  An old friend, friend of a friends, friend's relatives, all these have been given a job recommendation and are now enjoying their lives, some of them have prospered their lives and even prosperous than myself ha ha ha.

It really is a self fulfilling happiness when you have helped people, especially if you are seeing them giving importance to the effort you have made for them.  I don't wait something in return for helping, all I expect from these people is also to extend the same help to those who are also in need.  However, other people that I have helped have put me into humiliation after or compromised me with the recommended companies.  Anyways, am not accountable to their action, God is not sleeping.

This is the most painful part – I am now in need of help to get me job in Africa where I don't know anyone that I could beg to.  It seems no one would like to help if they don't personally know you.  I can't blame them in the first place.  Also, I am just thinking that if this is God's want then be it.  God is in charge of me.

But if anyone have read this and believe to what I say, please help me.  I am a Personal Assistant to our company's CEO in Dubai and also working as an Administrative Assistant.  I am actually contented to where I am at at present but not recently, not for the last 5 months where I started not to receiving my salaries.  I still have 4 nieces/nephew to support their education and I am hoping that I could still provide them until they graduated and before I stay in the Philippines for good.

I can also work in a barber shop or in a ladies salon as I also had a work experience back in the Philippines (I am a gay).  I can also work as fashion and portrait photographer which is one of my hobbies here and is a member of an organization in Dubai.  See, I have many talents that I could use as my fall back and I can assure that anyone who would like to help me get a job would not regret it.

Of course, I am a very nice person, he he he, loving, grateful, and sincere, and by the way I am also a good cook of Filipino and Spanish foods.

Is there anyone willing to help me get a job anywhere in Africa from those fellow Filipinos please?

Hi and welcomeon board leslivenus!

Posting an advert in the Dubai jobs section might be a good start.

Good luck in your search.

Regards
Armand