Hello everybody!

I signed up last week or something.  However, just figuring out this site a bit, and found this part of it.

So, I shall introduce myself.

My name is Robert, 35 years old.  Married and father of one.  :)

My wife is a Belgian National, to whom we are having our 4th wedding anniversary TOMORROW.  My daughter is going to be 3 years old on Valentine's Day.

We are considering (seriously) moving to Belgium to be closer to my wife's family.  This won't happen tomorrow, but we hope in the next 2~4 years would be optimal.

Any advice on the cost of such a move would be greatly appreciated.  And of course, I will log in occasionally to see if I have any messages.

Welcome on Expat-blog Robert! Happy anniversary and lots of happiness! :)

I have moved the thread on the Belgium forum. I hope another member will be able to help you.

Good luck
Christine

Thanks Christine.

Apparently nobody has any figures or advice.  :lol:

If you might want/need more information to provide me a little help, just message me.  :)

I will check in daily until somebody can provide information that is useful.  :D

Thanks in advance.  :)

Hello, I know: your post is an "old one" but I don't like to see posts as yours unanswered.
So I think you should post specific questions and maybe people will answer1!
Did you also browse previous or even more recent discussions related?

This was an "old post" when I joined already, so I didn't notice it. I moved from the US to Belgium a year ago, if you are still around & looking for advice, I'd be happy to try and help...

Always looking to gather information.  :)

Thank you for the reply!