Looking for jobs abroad. Teacher of Russian, English, Ukrainian

Hello. My name is Nataliya. I am a professional English-Ukrainian-Russian translator interested in working for company that has a strong interest in Russia, Ukraine and other eastern European countries where you outsource raw materials and prompting your decision to employ few staffs from the region who will become sole representative of the company in the region in the future. I am a professional and reliable Russian, Ukrainian and English speaker. My English is fluent and I've worked through the topics starting from the agriculture to the steel engineering, so the terminology and the documentation processing is close to me.  My work experience of a translator, chief assistant, and sales manager will do the best.

I am highly flexible and willing to travel with the company representative to the eastern European region providing assistance and translation services. If you will need any detailed information please contact me any time.

Thereafter, to confirm my availability and interest I am emailing my updated CV and

Have a fantastic time and I look forward to your response.

Regards

Natalie 

Email: [email protected]

Hi Nataliya,

You should post this advert in the jobs in Finland section as well.

Thank you,
Best of luck,
Christine

I am willing to pay someone, who can speak Russian/Ukrainian,
to teach English to someone in the Crimea.  Online, face to face, or anyway.
Thank you,  Peter

Hello granity

Welcome on board Expat.com

Kindly note that you are participating on a thread inactive for more than a year!

I invite you to create a new thread giving more details of the job you are offering.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello, my name is Patricia and I would like to teach Spanish in Finland in exchange of a stay. I am planning on traveling in a couple of months. Any input is highly appreciated.

Hello,

My name is Anar and I would like to find a job related with Warehouse activity as Quality Inspector anywhere in the world.

Could you please assist in this.

Hello everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com1f601.svg

As you can see this thread is quite old and was inactive since 2014.

@cruzp777, kindly post an advert in the Finland classifieds section and use the category Community.

Since you are looking for a job @ahasanli924, I invite you to create your CV in the Jobs in Finland section.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

[ Thread closed ]

Closed