Looking for friend and host maybe :)

Dear bkk people.

I live in Vietnam, But go to bkk for every 2 months ( approximately) just for shopping and hanging around. I just love bkk so much.
I have friend in BKK but I lost my phone and no more contact which is sad. And now I'm looking for new friend to hanging around.
I'm looking for host also if you have flat or else that can host me for 2 days ( 22 - 24 Feb 2013) I can pay or you can stay in my flat when you come to vietnam ( Ho chi minh city).
Let me have some words about myself:
I'm 25 years old, Love traveling. Openminded, dynamic.
For now, I'm working in Vietnam as Advertising project manager. My work is stress, that's the reason why I need to go somewhere every month or every 2 week for relax. Bkk is the good choice :).

By the way, Pls leave a comment if you interest or inbox me.

Thank you

hi nice to meet you if you wanna friend contact me at my email or my phone number xxxxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Well u can add me as a friend .. We could ne friend and i think i could help u !

hi

i just moved to bangkok myself

when are u coming to bangkok again

lee

Hell there,

I'm also interested in making new friends. I have been living in Bangkok for 2 years. My place is in Ladprao, Bangkapi. Pretty close from the mall Bangkapi. I am having a tour business connecting from Indonesia and Malaysia. Besides, I am teaching Malay, English, and Thai (beginner level) private classes. Let's get to know each other more informatively through facebook: facebook.com/yoz4eva

Your new friend,
Daniel Anthony @ Danny

Huyenluuthu, be safe, be careful ;-)

Hi Huyenluuthu,

I live in Bangkok with my girlfriend. I am 28, originally from Australia and I am Vietnamese too.

We live in a 3 bedroom townhouse but only use 1 bedroom. We would be happy to host you without payment. Since business takes us to Vietnam sometimes, would be good to know more people in Saigon!

Let me know.

Richie

U can add me in Facebook xxxxx thanks

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

This site used to have more of this type of discussion, about meeting people, but not so much in the past couple of years.  It's normal, sites transition to be more or less active, or discussion content shifts from one thing to another.  This site can still work as a reference and people still do use it and talk here but it would probably work better to ask social questions or set up contacts like that somewhere else.

wow looking forward to here if you come to BKK :)