Music Lessons

There are several inquiries from both locals and expats for music tutor to teach Guitar, Violin and Sax. Am receiving several calls based on my ad sometime back to teach drums. Would any one out there want to offer their services?

I'm also looking for someone who teaches Sax, Violin, or Drums. If anyone's offering any lessons or has info please help.

i like guitar i have one here in egypt( classic volk )
is there any schools i can join?
and piano too is  wonderfull
any way do u know where to buy guitars , strings and sound systems??

Nice to see music interest!

I can teach basic piano, and introduction to drums.

PM if you'd like to discuss further :)

I play folk violin (fiddle) and am able to teach, but I am not sure if I will have time in my schedule. I won't know until I get there and get set up a work. I'm due to arrive in Riyadh this week. I might be able to offer something once a week.

dmccashin wrote:

Nice to see music interest!

I can teach basic piano, and introduction to drums.

PM if you'd like to discuss further :)

Hello I am Dalia from Riyadh I want to take lessons in music how can I communicate with you about learning music lessons ..Thanks

Hello
How r u ?
My name is Samiah i'm living in Riyadh and i can play some songs , can reding sheet music also
In the past i had 4 teachers but some traviled to countreis , another they can't teach me very well
And the finelly i tryed to contacet in SkyPe with teacher but we have problem with internt so i could not take lessons with her ;(
If you in Riyadh and you can came to my house please tell me
I have some Qustions for u
What's ur cost per hour or half our ?
Where u r from ?
U speaking English or u can speak arbic ?
And are u Famile or male ?
Beacuse u now i can't take lessons with male her -.-
Please reply for me
Thanks
P.S
If u r a man can u please help me to find a good teacher female to teach me piano ^_^

Hi. Please send me a private message or email [email protected]

I'm male! Oh well... I'll message if I find a female teacher

hi i am dalal from saudi arabia, riyadh and i am looking for piano female teacher because i am a female and i don't like male teachers teaching me so if you can teach me piano please contact me on my email : ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your email on the forum

My wife does piano lessons and I am passing on your message to her

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : send your email in private for safety reaons pls