Need recommendation for dentist in Asuncion

The tilte says it all really, no major work just a general check up.

Hi Pman,

my sister-in-law swears that this is the best dentist in Asuncion:

Dr. David Neufeld – Asunción

Sacramento / Joe Gonzalez 2095

Tel:  (021) 29 87 65Ž

This is near IPS.

I prefer going to the dentist in my neighborhood, more practical...

Good luck!

lacanadiense

I can second Dr. Neufeld.  We've been to him many times, never a bad experience.  Another office we have used with good results is near La Costa hospital, at San Antonio 235 c/ Gral. Santos, Barrio Jara  (ph: 021-222-196).  We've seen several different dentists there and they were all good.

Cheers, I will probably go sometime next week. I let you know how it went.

In the end I went to La Costa, I couldn't find the street where Dr. Neufeld is oocated on Google Maps and I didn't want to spend a lot of time looking for it in 40+ C.

Doctora Lopez was lovely and did a great job cleaning my teeth The only bad thing she did was mistaking my surname for German (we don't like that ;)).

The consulta was Gs 110.000 and the cleaning was Gs 168.000 if I'm not mistaken.

I agree that there are a number of general practicing dentists in Asuncion. For normal dental procedures and more specialized dentistry and orthodontics etc. I know personally of about 10 people who use this clinic. The entire Kegler family are all involved in this business.

Av. San Martin 1249 c/ Dr. Migone
Teléfono/Fax: (595-21) 623 901 al 4
Celular: (0981) 400 188
Asunción, Paraguay
clinicakegler.com/

caja wrote:

I agree that there are a number of general practicing dentists in Asuncion. For normal dental procedures and more specialized dentistry and orthodontics etc. I know personally of about 10 people who use this clinic. The entire Kegler family are all involved in this business.

Av. San Martin 1249 c/ Dr. Migone
Teléfono/Fax: (595-21) 623 901 al 4
Celular: (0981) 400 188
Asunción, Paraguay
clinicakegler.com/