Move to Mombasa with my family

hi, i am suppose to move to mombasa with my family, me my husband and my 9 year old son. i am from iran and almost know nothing about mombasa. how is life there, how much is safe  , or how is schools,how is the medication, how much a good life cust. how many abroads are there or is people kind with them?
i am realy worry. please help me.

mombasa is  a good town to  live ,its an island!!!life is not expensive,you can buy or rent an apartment and many pax around the world live in mombasa .security is good.

thanks for your help . what about schools? i know there is two international schools named Agah khan and Braeburn are they good schools and wich one is better ,cause my son is 9 year old. and how about health and medication?
thanks for your information.

try Agahkhan schools,and agahkhan hosptals are better of

thank you so much for your attention.

don't worry - be cautious and vigilant - MSA has a dominant Muslim Community and your son 9 will easily find class mates at Aga Khan, Shree or Light Academy (all faith based)
Medicare is fair at Mombasa Hospital and Aga Kahn - and South
Africa's Hospitals are not too far away.

security is all over the globe a problem !

papakilo_alfa

yes mombasa is a good town you will like it so much

Hi ELI54,
You dont need to worry about Mombasa. It's just a normal place with friendly people. But if in the course of your stay in Mombasa you are interested in buying property, be weary and only buy from reputable people. When this time comes, HERI LAND AND PLOTS would be happy to help. Otherwise relax and enjoy Mombasa.