Are there any Pet sitter in Kuwait?

Hi,
I have a 4 month old blue Persian kitten. I'm traveling out of country for a week in April. I wanted to know if there are any pet lovers who would like to look after my kitten when i'm away. He is vaccinated and microchiped. He loves to play and he is litter trained. Food and litter will be provided.If you're interested or  know who'd like to pet sit my kitten, please let me know.
Thanks!

what exactly are you looking for,what all should the pet sitter be able to provide your pet with.and how long.

I'm looking for someone who will keep my kitten(Smudge) while we(me and my husband) are gone. We will give our kitten with the carrier, food, litter, litter tray and feeding bowl. So basically, my kitten needs a home, a pet loving person who would feed and take care of him until i come back. It will be for a week.

Hello PoojaNair.

I think you should post an advert in the Pets section in the Kuwait classifieds. It might help. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thats the first thing i did but looks like its still under review.

Pooja check EEK! magazine (here), pet sitters are advertising all over that.

PoojaNair wrote:

It can take up to 48h for the validation and publication of an advert.

Here is yours =>https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … eeded.html;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

legacy wrote:

Thank you legacy for your help! I've subscribed for their newsletters. Waiting to receive my first newsletter. Hopefully I'll find a suitable place for my kitten! :)

Aurélie wrote:
PoojaNair wrote:

It can take up to 48h for the validation and publication of an advert.

Here is yours =>https://www.expat.com/en/classified/mid … eeded.html;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie!

Thank you! I can see my ad is up now. Thanks for your help again!
Pooja

Hey!
I will be coming to Kuwait in one month, my husband in already there and I am bringing our two cats with me. I will be more than happy to look after your kitten while you're away.
Deea

Hey there!

Thanks a lot for recommending EEK! magazine. Now I get to know all the interesting stuff that happens in Kuwait!

legacy wrote:

thats my job Pooja ;)