VISIT VISA EXTENTION

any body knows if i get visit from riyadh (COC & VERIFICATION)

Can i extend from dammam  for another 3 months or i should go to riaydh for extention need correct information if some one have exp about this please answer
thanks

YEs, you should go to Riyadh if your iqama  issue from riyadh.

WHERE THEY EXTEND IN RIYADH IN WHICH OFFICE WHERE THE EXACT LOCATION THEY WILL EXTEND SAME DAY WHEN I VISIT OR THEY GIVE TOKEN FOR NEXT DAY HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE EXPIRY DATE THEY DO

msa27 wrote:

WHERE THEY EXTEND IN RIYADH IN WHICH OFFICE WHERE THE EXACT LOCATION THEY WILL EXTEND SAME DAY WHEN I VISIT OR THEY GIVE TOKEN FOR NEXT DAY HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE EXPIRY DATE THEY DO

Location is Jawazat Office on Kind Fahad Road, U turn from Washam Street Exit.
Jawazat link

They will extend it on the same day only you have to collect the token first.
Exactly 6 day or less should be left to be eligible for extention

thanks for reply

to strangerinthemiddle

1 more question can you please tell me the time what time i should go to jawazat office

msa27 wrote:

to strangerinthemiddle

1 more question can you please tell me the time what time i should go to jawazat office

These days rush is quite less in afternoon if you have sufficient days left then go to jawazat after 12:00PM to try your luck. Other wise you have to be there early 6:30AM or 7:00AM to get the token and have to wait for 3-4 hours for you turn.

Documents you need:

1. Printed visa extension form & photograph (any agent can do this for 10SR make a photocopy of it for further usage)
2. Saddad payment (100SR) through border number on passport/visa page (its a handwritten number at the time of entry in KSA. if its not there no worries ask supervisor there to provide you).
3. Copy of your Iqama, Passport & Visa of the person you are extending.

ok thanks brother

what about there working hourS?