Gym in jubail

hello, my name is aidan,im from ireland,im quite new to jubail,so still trying to find my way around i have been looking for a gym recently to occupy some evenings, but not much luck, can anyone please offer me some advice on where i might find a decent gym here? any help appreciated thanks. :)

Thanks for the reply Vincci, ill have a look this week,:)

where do u live in al jubail?

hi

@faisel -> Can you please introduce yourself? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum pls]

How old are you Aidan. I am 26. Friends!

Hello Aida,
I live in Jubail As well. I have been here since 2004. You dont have much options choosing right gym. If you can afford or if your company is willing to pay for your GYM i will suggest you should join GYM inside intercontinental Hotel. They have nice gym. otherwise you can also join Jubail Nadi (Jubail Down town) but ofcourse Intercon is a better choice. also they have gym near Panda Hawaylat.
Thanks

Saaim

cheers Saaim, i will check it out,i pay my own way when it comes to this kind of thing, so hopefully its not too crazy on the price, it looks good in the pictures tho. anything to cure the boredom here!
thanks

HI every one.
I am new in Jubail and living near Farms Super market.
I am looking for a gym near to that place. Can any one help me please?

Hi, I have just got admission in gym near fish market, though its bit far from place but its managable.
M looking new exercise partner. Is there any one?

hi would love to join wid you . r u still looking for partner. call me 0532383463.