New to Lisbon, looking to meet people!

Hi,
I am a 22 year old woman from the States. I just arrived to Lisbon, and I do not know anyone although I am rooming with some Portuguese guys who have given me a couple tips for getting acquainted with my area. I will be here for 3 months as I am working for the Embassy. I would really love to meet other people, especially other single girls like myself!

Thanks
Monica

Hi Monica,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hey Monica,

Welcome to Lisbon. My friend and I are new to the city too so you are welcome to join us in any social events. My email is [email protected]. Message me and we can arrange to meet for a coffee .
x

Hello, Monica! I am new here too (about 20 days), establishing business here, but I am discovering Lisbon and Portugal very fast. Would be glad to meet other expats to drink a coffee (maybe, whiskey ;) ). Living in the center. Will pass my phone number to you. Call me or sms me when you want to have some walk near Cais do Sodre.

Hayk

Hello monica my name is raja i want to become friend becoz i am also new at here u can sent sms at this no 920042395thanks raja

Hi!
I'm Iván from Spain, last week I arrived in Lisbon and I'll be in Lisbon 3 months the same as Monica. I would like to know new people here. I'm 27 and I work in "Instituto Gulbenkian de Ciência". I speak spanish, galician (is similar to the portuguese :) ) and english.
If somebody wants to have a coffee or a beer mainly at the weekend, I would like it!!!!! :D

cheers,
Iván

Hello, Ivan! Send me your phone number, I will invite you to drink a whiskey in coming days ;) Will be glad to meet you as Gulbenkian was also Armenian and we will have many things to talk. Hayk

hahaha!! I think it's a good idea!! This weekend I have to do several things with my workmates.. but I will try to meet with you to have something ;)!!
clarinda or monica, Would you like to join us??

cheers, Iván
HaykD, I send you my facebook page in a private message!

Hi everybody! My name is Daniel. Did I read wisky? LOL

I'm new also in Lisbon so I'll be happy to meet people!

Send me your e-mail or phone number if your like!

See you!

Hi dainel
Warm well come at portugal .
I am ejaz .wana a cap of cafe with you and help you to know
Portugal.
Thanks
[email protected]