Language exchange < Korean and Chinese >

Hello expats!

i am korean and i am looking language exchange partner, someone who speak chinese and want to learn korean.

so if there's anyone interested in, feel free to talk to me.

i am thinking we can study together about 2 hours of time, every week.

Cheers :)

Hello carrie7665.

Welcome to the forum! :)

The Community section (Language Exchange) in the Singapore classifieds could help. You can post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

ah... alright thanks. so now what should i do? should i move my post to another category?

Click on the link I've given you above and then click on Post a free ad (on your top right hand side). ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

누나 나 중국말 하는데.. ㅋㅋ

헐.. 진짜? 나 갈챠줘 그럼 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Hello kent0430 > could you please write in English in this English speaking forum? Thank you.

Hi,
Can i be the one... add mne in fb [email protected]
the name is rain teo... we exchange number from there.

저는 한국에 가기 전에 전공이 중국어였어요~
아마 도와드릴 수 있을 지도 몰라요 ㅋㅋ
어떤 것 배우고 싶으세요? 대화요? 어려운 한자 아니겠죠? ㅎㅎ

Hi,

Could we stick to English please?

Thanks
Armand

Hi! Thanks for the message..
yes i'd like to learn chinese...
of course there might be some difficult chinese characters,
but the most important thing is "listening and speaking" in chinese...

are you staying in singapore?
then we can study while grabbing a coffee.. :)

keep me posted.

looking forward to learn korean but i can exchange indian laguage onlu.please reply if ok for that

hi i beleive mostly skian are workaholic.most of the construction pax i am into are working late and almost everyday.seems some days frustrated due to work pressure they taking on them.
how about you.
I had a friend youngmi kim now moved to middle east.
Her english good. how is your level.
why u want to learn chinese?

Hello there!

I a Singaporean local looking to converse and learn about cultures from different nationalities. I am currently taking a year break from my business to relax and widen my perspective. I am extremely interested to befriend expatriates or soon to be expatriates.

If you're outgoing like me let me know and we can progress from here!
Oh btw, I know foreigners have a ton of questions about Singapore so feel free to fire away!
You can also reach me at [email protected]

By the way I am learning Korean Basic 1 at DAEH** language school. Would love to meet up with Korean natives to learn more about your culture and heritage!

Chin

Hi I'm interested to learn Korean same time I can help with English Chinese or singlish

Hi,

I am interested in Korean language too but sort of gave up because initially I wanted to go Korea, work and study it properly :) I think my Chinese language is up to standard, so can teach you if you want. :)

Hi, I've been working with various schools and teachers to promote their language lessons online. Would be great if we can collaborate on something!

Cheers,
Ryan

YUp. Hihi..

First Chinese to learn is 你ni 好hao 吗ma

Mean How are U.

[Moderated: pls post in the Language classes in Singapore section]

Hi we can exchange learning mandarin if you can. would love to learn korean. thanks

@ Alvinw17 > This is an old thread (2013)

I suggest you to post your ad in the Language Exchange in Singapore section please.

@ All > Those who are also looking for language exchange, please post in the Language Exchange in Singapore section as well

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed)

Closed