New to the forum.

Hello Kuwait. My name is Mohammed I'm 32 years old, Kuwaiti nationality. I logged here to make new friends, chat, or even help out with anything possible :D
Cheer :cool:

Hi Mohamed and Welcome to Expat-blog :)

hi . . .

welcome to the forum.

@Moo,  @oaf, ace117 Hey, thanks ;)

Flash0 wrote:

Cheer :cool:

Hi, Respective Members,

I wish you are Happy living in Kuwait,

Please do not hesitate to ask me anything you would like to know about kuwait.

Regards,

Dude

What's wrong with your massages inbox ?

Hi All,

What is this thread about exactly please ? You guys drifting off topic here !

How can we possibly help you Flash0 ?

If you feel you can bring some useful help with interesting information which eventually might help other members on the Forum we will invite to post and participate to the topics on the Kuwait Forum straight away please

Thank you

Maximilien

Anybody will tell me what is going here?? LOL

This post is from Jan, 2013 and peoples are welcoming flash0 now!!!  :D:lol:

Hi there,

My name is Fakhri and I am new here. In fact I just joined yesterday only and I will be moving to Kuwait as soon as I have finished wth my visa process here in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Most probably end of OCT 2015. I am an aviator and I ll be joining Kuwait Airways soon. I have been reading lots of forums here and you guys are so helpful! I am glad that I ve come across this blog. I might need more advice from you guys soon! Thank you very much in advance for your help.

@Pocik,

Congratulation and all the best!!!

And you are right, these blogs are very helpful so keep yourself in touch with this different forums and blogs. I also got many important information from here only.

C U  :)