Finding a goodf dependable immigration lawyer in Santo Domingo to help

hi need good dependable immigration lawyer in Santo Domingo to help complete the residency process. hello, i fell in love with a local girl. I have been relatively been supporting her her 2 sons and the moma for about a year now. I lived there for over 7 months but needed to return to Canada for family business. Now I am ready to expat to the DR for my retirement. We plan marriage after she completes her university. She is 37 a good woman, but reading some posts I have some great fears. Someone said if the age difference is greater than 15 years she wants my money only. It's ok by me to do the support thing as it is. No more no less. Marriage is a plan later after the school finishes. She is a hard worker at her job, is a mom and does school part time. Sometimes it feels like the money is the big thing then she shows me great love and care. Ok I'm a mature man been around the block. I need the sun as a medicinal fact. The body has more than just aches and pains been disabled and been pensioned by WSIB. But soon the money income will be reduced. So getting situated in the near future is imperative. So all I can offer is that I understand all the warnings and will have to just go through the paces to see if the truth is the truth but I do want to live in the DR. Already learning Spanish but not good yet.

You don't need a lawyer you need to RUN!.  You are setting yourself up for a world of hurt.
Rean everyghing you can on Sankies and on the www.dr1.com board.
The dhances of this having a happy endeing are just sligltly better then the sun not comming up tomorow

BOb K

thanks it seems so from the outside for sure. the only thing I can say is the Dominican offers me the weather that my body needs so I can live with less pain and restrictions. otherwise I will see what is what but there is a definite scary thing for me. I know it may be trouble for me but until I go there and find out some things it feels like she isnt a hooker or typical money dog. But time will see when I get there and feel it out further. I'm not locked in so far as not to get out. Some rather good news she broke it off. So it may exactly as was thought she said our age and my being angry left alone for enormous lengths of time. So although it is sad we part friends and she has offered help to acquire my residency card. I am no longer sending any money. She will help find a good place for me to live. Needed as my Spanish is poor. But still need good dependable immigration lawyer any suggestions?