Can I apply for jobs if I am dependent on my wife Egamma?

Does the subject sound weird or its just me:cool:

Any way... My wife is about to accept an offer from the nationa guard hospital in riyad as a doctor "from the US" me and my doughter will accompany her... I am an accountant with  MBA and 7 years of experience "all from the US as well" "and i do speak arabic too" can I apply for jobs legally in riyadh? Or how does it work? We r still in the negotiations part... Should I ask them for anything in particular in regard to the egamaa or should we just forget about the offer? Because I tried to understand the Egamaa system from the Internet but nooo luck!
Please advice!
Coffee will be on me if we come to riyadh because of ur advice!! Maybe even lunch if it is that good :D

Mohamed

Make it dinner and I'll consider replying.

:lol:

Anyway, this topic has been covered at least 1,000 times before!  Please do a custom google search and you'll find the answer.

Oh, and good luck :)

Alliecat, ur replay will not even get u the coffee but I will consider the dinner "in a cheap place for now and I will also consider upgrading the cheap place If u send me a link.

I am new to the forum and I googled a lot but didn't get the answer I was looking for?
Oh and thank you for the fast replay "do u happen to sleep" because I know it's early over there? Lol
Thank you again

Mohamed

habba78 wrote:

Alliecat, ur replay will not even get u the coffee but I will consider the dinner "in a cheap place for now and I will also consider upgrading the cheap place If u send me a link.

I am new to the forum and I googled a lot but didn't get the answer I was looking for?
Oh and thank you for the fast replay "do u happen to sleep" because I know it's early over there? Lol
Thank you again

Mohamed

AHA!  I just added a link at exactly the *same* time you replied!

@ meow @ h Babba78 ;)if you depend on your wife iqama and willing to apply for a job,then your wife employer should give a Non Objection Letter.

Alliecat, thank you for the link "u can do better" lol I will offer u a really cheap coffee if I come... Lool I really appreciate ur help!!!

Wilson_derry thank u for ur replay and can u elaborate more? "so far u made it to cheap dinner" :rolleyes: 
Thank you guys for ur help.

Mohamed

habba78 wrote:

Wilson_derry thank u for ur replay and can u elaborate more? "so far u made it to cheap dinner"
Mohamed

WHAT?!?!?!  :mad::mad::mad:

What What What :o:o:o:blink:

Alliecat wrote:
habba78 wrote:

Wilson_derry thank u for ur replay and can u elaborate more? "so far u made it to cheap dinner"
Mohamed

WHAT?!?!?!  :mad::mad::mad: