Indoor or Outdoor Basketball Courts HCMC

Does anyone know where there are indoor or outdoor basketball courts open to the public, or on a cost-per-visit basis in HCMC? 

How about any regular pick-up game sessions going on, to get the heart moving?

Thanks -
Guapolinda

i know some court that you can play for free and some court have price but it chip in many district , if you want play bball with me , plz contact me by 0122 7689 747. or you can add my fb : facebook.com/leanhtai747
My pleasure to make friend with you.

Hey Guys, if anyone is visiting this thread in the future and is looking for basketball courts in Vietnam, I created a site where people could find courts, based on map location. It's: choibongro.com

It was a site that I created after 7 years living in Vietnam, a personal project to help both expats and locals find games together. There's over 70 courts around the country there now, but I hope future visitors submit court information so it can continue to grow. It's purely a personal project and not mean to be a commercial one.

Hi ISHFv - please note that this thread is dated Jan 2013.. I invite you to please start a new thread on the Ho Chi Minh City Forum for better interaction :)

Thanks Max, I'll do that now!