Looking for interesting people to celebrate new year eve!

Hi everyone, I would like to looking for friends or join into a group to celebrate new year eve. Let's count down together.
Cheers,
Trâm.

Hi Tram,

Welcome to the forum.  I would love to join you and your celebration.  Unfortunately, I am now home, in California.  Nonetheless, I wish that you will find a host of people to celebrate the new year with.  How about it gang, where are you guys at???

With that said, I want to wish ALL of you, yes--Julien and Anatta included, a peaceful and prosperious new year.  :cheers:

Happy New Year,
Howie

Wild_1 wrote:

Hi Tram,

Welcome to the forum.  I would love to join you and your celebration.  Unfortunately, I am now home, in California.  Nonetheless, I wish that you will find a host of people to celebrate the new year with.  How about it gang, where are you guys at???

With that said, I want to wish ALL of you, yes--Julien and Anatta included, a peaceful and prosperious new year.  :cheers:

Happy New Year,
Howie

Dude
Did you read her headline? She is looking for interesting people to join. That exclude both of us, so why do you dare to invite yourself :dumbom:

Anyway, have a prosperious new year as well. (I guess it stands for prosperous spuriously ;))

Thanks Howie. May the new year that follows be the best you have ever had. Have a blissful new year!

Anatta wrote:
Wild_1 wrote:

Hi Tram,

Happy New Year,
Howie

Dude
Did you read her headline? She is looking for interesting people to join. That exclude both of us, so why do you dare to invite yourself :dumbom:

Anyway, have a prosperious new year as well. (I guess it stands for prosperous spuriously ;))

Both of you are welcome guys :-)

Anatta Wild_1 is to busy to read right now. Remember the surf board incident the last time he came back to Vietnam? Well he's trying the same thing with the front bumper of a BMW, this time he's calling it a lap top computer.

Now, that explains a lot of things. He kept asking me how to plug his brand new lap-dance computer. Knowing him, I always thought he meant something else completely!!!.

Hi Jess,

I will gladly join a party - tell me pls where it will be done - hope somewhere in the center

Regards

Going to the event called, Escape in District 2 at Diamond Island for New Years Eve. Come join. :)

Hi Peter,

We suppose to catch each other at De Tham street then move to Saigon Retro bar which is 113 Ho Tung Mau street, D1. Hope to see you then.

Thanks for your suggesting Phi Long. We already have a plan, try to join if we have enough time :) Happy New Year

Sounds great :) Which time (circa)?  As I don't know where  De Tham street will try to catch you guys in the bar