Considering moving to Copenhagen Denmark, have a few questions!

Hey!
I am from Canada and have some questions I would really like to have answered :).

What is the exchange rate of the Canadian dollar to the ?
If I have a British passport, will it be easier for me to find a job, buy a house, etc?
Will I have to apply for a visa?
I speak English and French. Would I need to learn Danish before moving?
Will I be welcomed into Copenhagen?
What is the style like in Copenhagen?

Thanks so much!

is this working?

OK, now, try valuta.dk.
And also about settling here, it really depends. You can get along easily with your English, but people here are not that open to strangers as in other parts of the world, so maybe you wouldn't feel the difference if you tried to learn Danish. BUT, it always helps! (I would do the same, try to learn the language, whichever country I would move to). If you want to integrate yourself you should getninvolved in something in your sparetime, like attending sports (that is a team sport. Yoga is no good) or take lessons in other stuff. If with "style" you meen life style, it's rather relaxed.
I don't know anything about the officiel stuff you asked about, try your embassy.
BR Mette

elicia wrote:

Hey!
I am from Canada and have some questions I would really like to have answered :).

If I have a British passport, will it be easier for me to find a job, buy a house, etc?

Thanks so much!

Hi Elicia,

Danes are happy people and I am pretty sure they are friendly.  But before moving to Denmark consider watching an episode from MyDenmarkTV for some guidance and more.  This is a weekly web TV show about Denmark providing foreigners and
new arrivals with useful insights and practical tips about the country.  There are a lot of segments that can give you more tips when moving to Denmark.
   Good luck.

All the best!

hi
exchange rate is almost the same , but dk very much expensive country
ppl very nice, friendly , peaceful, the language very hard
country dark and cold
streets empty most time
very bad idea if u want to buy things from dk , because you can get it more more cheap in canada
goodluck

elicia wrote:

Hey!

Thanks so much!