JOB IN CAIRO FOR RUSSIAN

I'm looking for a good opportunity as a guest relation, receptionist, hostess in a hotel in Cairo. I'm 24 years old, native Russian speaking, very good English. I'm available at any time. If you interested please contact me here or send me inbox message. I'm remain waiting to hear from you.

Best regards,
Elena

Hello Elena and welcome to Expat.com!

Have you tried to post an advert in the section Jobs in Cairo? It may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Milena,

I know partner In hotel in cairo , i can tell him about vacancy for you so also i can arrange meeting with him

so you can contact me
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/hady.abohaswa
mobile: +201003580136

LadyMilena wrote:

I'm looking for a good opportunity as a guest relation, receptionist, hostess in a hotel in Cairo. I'm 24 years old, native Russian speaking, very good English. I'm available at any time. If you interested please contact me here or send me inbox message. I'm remain waiting to hear from you.

Best regards,
Elena

[moderated: you're not on a dating forum]

Dear Mostafa,
as you can see this post about a job and I'm looking for a serious job. Thanks, but there is a lot of places about marriage to apply for.

There is a pharmaceutical company needs an executive secretary for its CEO and as far I know the salary is very attempting may reach to 2500$ plus a lot of fringe benefits, if you are interested let me know and I will bring to you the full details.

My apology, guess it was posted in the wrong place. I am still new to this blog. Thank you for alerting me.

LadyMilena wrote:

Dear Mostafa,
as you can see this post about a job and I'm looking for a serious job. Thanks, but there is a lot of places about marriage to apply for.

hey, there is a language center that recruits foreigners: www.harvestcollege.net .. check it, or call: 01221053287 :)

dear ms milena
please send your CV to info[at]dimensions-int.com and they will contact you if ur cv fits  the job

Thanks everyone for replies :)