Hi, all!

I actually have registered for Expat.com for almost a year but since I have had so many things to do, I haven't updated myself about what's going on here. To formally become one of the expat members, anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Oui. I'm 30. I am Thai by origin living in Bangkok. I am open for all cultures and languages (make sure you can communicate in English, even a little so we can be understandable.) I love pets, especially cats and rabbits. On weekends, I love checking things out at JJ Mall.I believe in mental happiness. I believe in friendship and I also believe that no boundary between friends nomatter where you are. :)
Nice to know you all.

Hi Oui!!
I am Bee from Bangkok. ^^

Hi I'm from miami florida USA and planning to move there very shortly,I think it would be nice for me to have a tie friend because I've never been there but I think it will be very exiting. I also look forward to traveling around the area not only Thai but all of south east asia.

(moderated: off topic)

Hi,I'm Walter and Hopefuly I'll be there soon;I'm just planning things out.
I'm very happy that you are Thai and when I go I hope to meet you. I don't Know any Thais (or anyone in Bangkok yet) and talking to you will be great help to me so I can understand your culture a little.

Hi Oui,

My name is Richard from Johannesburg. How are you?