Booksclub meeting

Hi everyone,
I am organizing a meeting for my Books club. We will try to meet on Sunday and we will choose one book from the list below to read and discuss in the meeting.
1. The wind through the keyhole by Stephen King, Jae Lee (322 pages)
Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Western, Fantasy, Adventure
Goodreads Choice Award for Best Fantasy (2012)
PublisherWeeky top 10. Unfortunately, this book is one of the Dark Tower series (book 4.5 actually). We can pick this one if you want to jump in just for fun.
2. The life of Pi by Yann Martel (356 pages)
Genre: Literature, Classic, Philosophy, Adventure
It has a great movie and a lot of people said that it was a great book. We will have a chance to get to know more about India so why not?
3. The Killing Moon by N.K. Jemisin (404 pages)
Genre: Fantasy, Adventure, Dark
PublisherWeeky top 10 Fantasy of 2012. I have this book so if you want I can share it so we can start everything ASAP.
4. Kill you twice by Chelsea Cain (326 pages)
Genre: Thriller, Mistery, Crime
The fifth installment of Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell series. Why should we read this? Top 10 of Thriller books of 2012 (Weekly Publisher).

We do not have a lot of members now so the more the merrier.
I have "The Life of Pi" and "The Shadow Sun" so if we choose either one of them we can start at once.
Please choose and then we can make a schedule of how many pages we should read per day.
Best regards,
William
PS: I also searched for another Books Club in the forum and its last thread was posted about 3 months ago so I decided to make a new thread here. Hope to see you guys soon.

The ad for this club has been posted in Classifieds/Activity as recommended.

Hell HuynhThienAn.

Can you please post an advert in the Activities section in the Ho Chi Minh City classifieds? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie