Shoot some pool

I'm not talking about emptying your gun in a swimming pool but about the game of pool. I love sports which involves balls, sticks and holes.;) No seriously, i like it very much. Are there any other pool enthusiasts here in Hcmc? Maybe play regularly. I'm not a professional but I can pot some balls. I found a (good)pool-hall in district 3 and can get some discount( depends on how many people are playing). Are there any pool-friends here? I would like to be your friend too.

ps. I love snooker too and snooker-friends are also welcome

expat2be wrote:

I love sports which involves balls, sticks and holes.;)

Sounds like you need to visit some of the establishments at the eastern end of Hai Ba Trung street, near the river. ;) There you'll find many "friends" who share your interest for pool, among other things.:D

But seriously, I enjoy pool also, but I'm no expert - if I played for money I would be a poor man. PM me if you have some time sometime for a few games. I know some good "straight up" places to play as well.

Happy Holidays

Agree with ^^^ saigonmonkey, there is a lot of beautiful Vietnamese girls that share your love of pool and they are situated around Hai Ba Trung street lol

Hey, I play occasionally, would be interested in meeting up and shooting some pool.

Nice to know there are some pool "friends" here. I don't play for money, I like the competitive side of it. It would be ideal if there are any tournaments monthly, weekly (or maybe perhaps daily):P. But it depends on the number of enthusiasts of course. Yeah, enough talking, let's meet and play!! What's the best day for you? I'm available most of the time.

I can not play it but I would like to learn it. If you are cool to teach me then count me in. I also want to have a beer sometimes so you can have your balls and stick and I will have my beer.

I like a game and try to play once a week, I'm not that good but always looking for new players to help raise my game.
I tend to play at the weekends(Fridays regularly)  in D1 good pool hall and some nice tables :)
Drop me a PM if you fancy a game.

I'm free this weekend.

Ok, let's play pool!! Anyone who's available on sunday 30th december can join me at 6a, Su Thien Chieu, district 3. It's called Master's club, second floor. I'll be there at two pm. Give me a call or send a message or pm me so I can prepare for it.
My mob 0927987532 and my name is Sonny. Hope to see you all.