Starting a teaching position January 7, 2013

I'll be starting a teaching position at American International School in Lagos on January 7, 2013.

Welcome Chan.
american int sch is just next to my apartment and is highly rated.

=Amit

Congratulations.  What will you be teaching and how did your travel arrangements work out?  Did you go through Musa John?

kiyahlee wrote:

Congratulations.  What will you be teaching and how did your travel arrangements work out?  Did you go through Musa John?

I'll be teaching ESL.  Actually, there was a bit of a delay in the visa/work permit (which I just got in my e-mail late yesterday; I signed it and returned it by e-mail, but have to wait until tomorrow to send the additional fees for processing the work permit).  Yes, I've been going through Musa John and I really wish the process were faster and that he would be quicker to respond to things.  It would really have been nice if he had told me last week that there was going to be this delay and the extra fees.

Dear Chan

Congratulation for your new assignement and welcome to lagos.

Hi Chan...
How is your relocation to Lagos?
Hope you are settling in nicely.

did you get permanent house/apartment to stay?

Hello sir am also a teacher,I teach the English language,so i would be glad if you give me the opportunity to work for you and with you....please call me so i would know if there is any way we can talk and subsequently meet.
hope to hear from you again sir.