Going to visit dubai on business mission and looking for friends

hi all ,
im gonna visit dubai on business mission for 2 weeks. anyway. im looking forward having friends there which we can spend great moments .
my name is bassam with 25 years old . u r more welcome to contact me privately ...

great friends? two weeks?

methinks youre asking for alot.

I'm sure you'll find lots of temporary friends who'll love you long time in most of the hotels.

giasi wrote:

great friends? two weeks?

methinks youre asking for alot.

I'm sure you'll find lots of temporary friends who'll love you long time in most of the hotels.

thank u for your viewpoint.....

lol...!

@giasi...now dont be so judgemental...the is asking for meeting friends and having a great time....you just went with the stereo type which is unfair i think.

@Bassam...having said that above i hope you will meet nice people and have fun in Dubai its a place loaded with activities and adventure if you are really up for it!

cheers!

Hello,

I'm visiting Dubai in two weeks and I've never been before. Are there any places that anyone would recommend visiting? Something/ somewhere that doesn't scream 'concrete jungle'?

Cheers!

sham1990 wrote:

Hello,

I'm visiting Dubai in two weeks and I've never been before. Are there any places that anyone would recommend visiting? Something/ somewhere that doesn't scream 'concrete jungle'?

Cheers!

Just a list of things I've done that aren't concrete junglish.

Shopping in old dubai
Shopping for fake stuff in karama
Take a dhow cruise
museums in sharjah
Wadi bashing
Hot air baloon ride
al-ain zoo
Jabal hafeet in al-ain
Mountains of the northern emirates

And if you don't mind a little concrete

Ferrari world indoor theme park in abu dhabi
Yas waterworld theme park in abu dhabi
Ski dubai
Burj khalifah (obviously)
Emirates palace in abu dhabi

Just a small list. I'm sure many other members have good experiences too.

add "Bab Al Bahar resort" to the list giasi shared....

sham1990 wrote:

Hello,

Cheers!