Medical test in KSA

Hello i would like to know is there any1 who can help me regarding medical test, i think i will not pass test in KSA since i have some medical issues, i arranged it from here but i am worried about KSA. Is there any possibility i could arrange my medical results there? I know its not just right way but for me it is unfortunately only way, please if you have any info PM me. I heard some clinics or hospital can arrange that but i don't have anyone in KSA who could direct me, and i don't want to lose my job because i could not pass medical test it is life offer for me.
Thanks to all.

Wow, you're in a real pickle.  I only know from my own experience here but I wasn't allowed to choose where I went for my medical testing in KSA.  I was referred to a clinic the company uses.

Yep. What the kitty said

I C so i must make exam in referred clinic? So does any1 know what kind of test they doing there what they testing? Thank you.

Nadzyg wrote:

I C so i must make exam in referred clinic? So does any1 know what kind of test they doing there what they testing? Thank you.

Blood test for Hepatitis, AIDS, drugs (?) and also a TB test, as I recall.

Any other ways to do that test? Is it possible there is no way to make that test and make it clear? And when i should make that test, does they doing that immediately when i arrive or i have some time maybe i could cure my self if i had more time.

Thank you.

Nadzyg wrote:

Any other ways to do that test? Is it possible there is no way to make that test and make it clear? And when i should make that test, does they doing that immediately when i arrive or i have some time maybe i could cure my self if i had more time.

Thank you.

They do it pretty quick--within the first couple days.  They're REALLY adamant about HIV and hepatitis here.  If you have either one, you should just save yourself the trip because you won't get away with it.

Well i have Hep B but doctor said i need a treatment, so it is not something i can not cure but it affect to my work permit.

yeah, id deff just give up