UK Graduate looking for work in Norway

Hi,

I've recently graduated from university with a 2:1 degree in anthropology... I would really love to live and work in Norway for a while. I have a fascination with other cultures - hence the anthropology! I haven't had much luck with the 'Finn' website (using 'English' as a keyword). I was thinking about teaching business English or proofreading English for businesses - does anyone have any ideas how I would go about this? Also, I don't speak Norwegian: I'm learning, but am at a very basic skill level!

Thanks!

Lycheade: Anthropology - what a wonderful subject. I advice you also try this website to search "using English keywords".

https://tjenester.nav.no/stillinger/forside

You could also study in Norway - perhaps a Master's as there are no tuition fees at Norwegian universities even for you. I believe they have an Anthropology Master's in Oslo and maybe in other universities too.

How about contacting the international schools and international workplaces to hear if they require a fluent English speaker with a degree? Possibly there will also be some scientific jobs but most likely way up in the north where an anthropology degree is relevant perhaps combined with more studies about Sami etc.