New in Copenhagen

Hello All,

I have moved to Copenhagen 2 month ago, originally from France i have lived in Canada, The Netherlands, India and Ireland.
I am working for Trustpilot in central Copenhagen as an internal recruiter where my job is to find sales multilingual talents to join here in Denmark.

Nico

Hi, Niko. Having lived in many different places seems really exciting! I suppose you have something to say about every city. How do you find Denmark, or is too soon to tell?

Argnikolaidou,

i find it nice ! easy going welcoming and clean ! People are friendly and almost everyone speaks english although down the line i think it is important lo learn Danish.

the toughest part to be honest is the weather ! it s very much like a canadian winter !

Nico

I live in Greece and I can only imagine how much cold it could be! In case you get too cold take a look in Greek islands you might feel warmer. What about your job ?
Wish you pleasant stay.

Yes Greece is nice and warm ! to be honest it s not that cold at the moment here, about 2 degrees ! still go to work on my cycle !

I work as a recruiter for Trustpilot, a cool danish start up.

Hi Nicolas

Myself and my wife are moving shortly to Copenhagen. Did you have your job before you arrived? Also, was it difficult finding an apartment?

Sorry for all the questions!

Brónagh

Hello !

No problem for the questions !

I had my french job that i kept and i worked from home. It was good to start with. I then found a job online. What is your trade ?

As far as apartment are concerned i find hard yes, i am lucky to have a danish girlfriend as most of the apartment adverts are in danish. There are some agencies that can help i think.

Nico

Thank you!

I work for lawyers (starting Court documents, etc.) And my wife is a qualified EMT (on an ambulance) but there are no jobs inIreland.

We will only know when we try.

B

B,

i ve lived in Ireland myself for 2 years, you will like it here.

If i can be of assistance let me know !

Nico

Thanks Nico :-)

Hi nicolas..
I am looking into working for trust pilot  in copenhagenat moment,im from Ireland.Are you in business development role? Can you please give me information on company wage etc in euro and also tax  etc because im bit confused...lol
Thank you.