Rental in Singapore

Hi,
I am moving to Singapore in April 2013.
Looking for a nice two bedroom apartment / condo within 30 -45 minutes by public transport to the business area.

does any one have any recent experiences of areas  etc etc??

ken

The general advice when it comes to real estate in Singapore: Bring enough money!!!
At least you accept a commute of 45min, which puts most of (rather small) Singapore island into reach. If you are not picky, you will find a two-bedder for S$3000/month, or even less for HDB (lower standard public housing).

i dont agree on the lower standards of HDB compared to many pretentiously high-class condo which have opinable pieces of crap as finishing.

This said, no condos less than 3K/month not even at the far end where you are closer to Malaysia than the closest mall. On the other end, your wallet is the only limit.

[Moderated]

I just signed the paper to get a 3bedrooms apartment near outram park in a quiet residence. But i'm moving-in on the 14/02. The rent is $3300 ($1100/head). Let me know if you could be interested.

Probably you can email me at ***, may be able to help.

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

need to know a bit more to give you a good answer:

- what's your budget
- do you need to be near schools and shops
- do you need facilities; ie pool, gym, ...etc?

we're living in the suburbs off bukit timah in 3+1 br condo - it costs $5,500/month but we love it despite having a 45 min commute to work every day.  its so worth it for me because of the schools, amenities and peacefulness.

good luck!

Hi! Can anyone help me to find a room that I can share with my friend. We will start our work this coming June. It would be convenient if it is near in Venus drive, Upper Thompson Road. Must be fully furnished. Budget: 450sgd each.

Thanks in advance!

Hi All,
I am looking for a single man/woman to accommodate a room in my 2+2 HDB. Location is Bedok Block 107, near to Bedok Reservoir MRT.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Please note that this thread is from 2012 and was inactive since 2013.
It is a better idea to post in this site's classifieds section instead!