Confused in NOC situation for my friend!

Dear All,

If you can clarify me following confusions:

1- if you leave saudi arabia on exit re-entry visa to your home country and you will not come here again then two years ban is applied.

2- if you leave on the final exit visa without NOC then you have to wait one year outside Saudi Arabia to apply for new visa

3- If you left the kingdom with final exit plus NOC, but you have not work there less than six months then you will not grant the visa for work.

4- I heard in some cases people got visa without NOC but when they arrive to saudi airport get deported back to their countries.

I am asking you all because one of my Pakistani friend looking forward to have a better job. If you kindly respond if you have good idea of Saudi Arabia labour law.

Regards,

James

As what I heard and experience with my friends this is far as I know. You can comeback to KSA even without NOC IF you renew your passport with new visa. Now if you are going to use the old passport for your new visa it is really needed a support documents like NOC. Hope it helps :)

hey, did not know that it kind of works like that.... nice tip ha....hehehe

hahaha thanks J.echo.....:)

HI

based on my own experience. i left riyadh on final exit with noc, and within 2 months here i am again in jeddah, new employer. not encountered any problems at all...

Hi Vaughn425 expat with case scenario can only be ban abroad. anyway your here, thank God no worries. :)