Making Friends

Hi all, I am Linh, still very new to this forum :D. I have just discovered it this morning, and the thought is that my endless searching finally comes to the right destination.

Making friends with English Native Speakers has always been my wanting. I love encountering with the western, american cultures. People from those areas, I think, are more open, and straightforward.

And, when I was a child, western Pop Music, Movies had a big influence on me. Some of my favorite artists are BSB, Nsync, Britney,..etc . I was also deeply embedded with the scenes of charming western girls, with the pale yellow hair:D. Maybe I watched Disney Channel too much, haha :lol:. Fun facts but the impression does live on :lol: and, admittedly those were the biggest reason driving me to learning English.

Looking back, I feel lucky to choose such a right decision. Since being quite competent in English, I got access to a huge source of knowledge, such as Novels, Lectures, Certificates,...etc. Without English, there would be no me today, and no hope building a good career in Hanoi, too.

All in all, I hope to make friends with Hanoians :D. This can also help me improve Speaking skills, my weakest area. Look forward to heard from you. My facebook account is Ne Passent, you can search [email protected] to find me.

HI Linh, I'm Linh too :"> Wellcome to expat :d

Hi Linh and welcome to Expat.com!

Thanks for the introduction.

Regards
Armand

I am more than happy to meet up with others from Hanoi. I am from UK and new to the city. I don't mind talking in English and providing someone a chance to practice their English. In return, it will be nice to get some advice on street food and other local knowledge. See you around.
Ray Lee

glad to see the comments ^^ you can add my facebook account, and we all will have a meeting-up in near future :D

Hi Linh
enjoy here and be active would be great.

Yeap, I did find an expat friend with a broad range of knowledge :D. He's also friendly and easy to talk with, very open:D. There's more to just chatting in conversations with him:D

Hi! nice to meet you.. I am not in Hanoi. But I like to travel to Hanoi.. I've been there for more than 5 times already!

hi lynn so u from hanoi?
coming in march

hi bro
hope to see u in march when i come HN