Hi all, I need to guest house to start.

Hopefully a safe reasonably cheap safe place as I don't know Phnom Penh that well. As I go to school I will need ausing more permanent housing solution, Can anyone recommend a good guest house ?

Dragon Guesthouse
No. 238, Street 107
Sangkat Boueng Prolit
Khan 7 Makara, Phnom Penh
Tel: 012 239066
Email:  [email protected]
$7-10 per night

No. 14AE0, Road 182 Sangkat Beng Prolitt
Khann 7 MAKARA Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel : 855-23- 217 627 / 724 104
Fax : 855-23- 214 104
Email:[email protected]
http://www.capitolkh.com
$7+

To be honest there are loads of Guest Houses in PP, all depends on your budget and location desired.

do visit us asap!

I really appreciate all the help, I don't know 104  st and it seems a little far fetched about drug dealers on any corner. However it is not my place to judge someone who uses drugs for relief or recreation. It is illegal though and prisons in Cambodia are not so nice, besides it is a large street anyway. As for kids, that isn't a good way to make friends with anyone. Pedophiles are sick and if I saw such in action, I'm willing to hurt a sicko pedophile.

What is it with 104 st street this isn't the first time I have heard of it.

copper wrote:

I really appreciate all the help, I don't know 104  st and it seems a little far fetched about drug dealers on any corner. However it is not my place to judge someone who uses drugs for relief or recreation. It is illegal though and prisons in Cambodia are not so nice, besides it is a large street anyway. As for kids, that isn't a good way to make friends with anyone. Pedophiles are sick and if I saw such in action, I'm willing to hurt a sicko pedophile.

What is it with 104 st street this isn't the first time I have heard of it.

104 Street, mostly girly bars, same as river end of 136 Street and a few girly bars on river end of 130 Street.

Freelance ladies on Street 51, yes many freelancers are on yama, I walk every where in PP and I don't come across much drugs, I am liberal so each to their own.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]