Looking for friendly housemates to rent a house

Hello,

My friend Jack and I have just arrived in Hanoi and we are looking for a place to stay. Ideally, we would like to find somewhere with a small group of us. So, if you are in the same situation and looking for a house/ housemates to live with let us know! We are easy to live with, sociable and like to have a good time. We look forward to hearing from you!

Welcome to the forum lillie89!

I suggest you to post an advert in the section Housing in Hanoi, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

hi , I am living in an apartment has 3 bedroom, 2 room is still available.Do u want to share with me , small room is 130$ and the bigger one is 170$. I'm from vn , friendly and easygoing.if u need any further information, contact me through anhanh030gmail.com.

sharing a house some time get problem because some one leave and have to pay much for empty room. Living in a studio is better , you can own your kitchen and live to whenever you want. If you want my studio , please contact me [email protected]

[Moderated: Please post in the housing section]

One of my friend from China look for shared house/ apartment urgently. She can live with with man or woman. Please contact me at +84 979 402 430 or [email protected] if you can help her.