Hi where is a good place for shopping in Geneva Switzerland???

i wish to go shopping in the city but it looks like every thing is very expansive i got into one store Bélovie Genève they wanted for whitening cream 400CHF so....i need to know where to go shopping in a normal place

better to go to mall (Migros or Coop).

What kind of shopping you're looking to do? For groceries, clothing, electronics? I don't think any place in Geneva is really "cheap", but some are definitely "less expensive"!

Update: I took sometime this weekend and to write down all my tips on groceries shopping in Genevas supermarkets (click to see it on my blog), like which are cheaper and some inside tips for beginers!

Hope it's helpful!

hi - for groceries, i go to leclerc and it's in france. you can take the tram 14 to meyrin gravière then take bus O and off to bois-candide (2nd bus stop after the boarder).

for clothes, you can go to h&m, zara, or you will find other shops near confederation center. for branded clothes, you can find the boutiques at rue du rhône, globus and bon genie.

what kind of electronics are u searching for?

i was in singapore and kuala lumpur last month and to be honest with you, electronics are cheaper here and surely they all have a warranty. :)

let me know if you need more info.

best,

raymund

cintiacosta wrote:

What kind of shopping you're looking to do? For groceries, clothing, electronics? I don't think any place in Geneva is really "cheap", but some are definitely "less expensive"!

you can also go to aligro and it's cheaper than migros and coop but almost everything is in bulk :)

borjom73 wrote:

better to go to mall (Migros or Coop).