Praslin - Looking to make Friends

I have just moved to Praslin to work in a hotel for 2 years and I would love to meet some people and make some friends. Is anyone new to Praslin or has been living here a while?

Let me know :) I am friendly, easy going and just want to make the most of being here.

Most people will based in Mahe. If you ever drop by in Mahe,there's plenty of people to look for =)

hi ronald and sjleitner..im in mahe and moved to hotel just 2 weeks back...my mail is [email protected] me ur numbers so can coordinate a meeting..

hi,im corine im from mauritius,im working in praslin,here is my phone 2557519,u can at anytime.

I live on Mahe, but yeah I will tend to agree to what Ronald said. Praslin is small, you might meet few friends but Mahe would be the ideal place. :)

hi,

i moving to Praslin in June..you working there?
you can give me same informations of this island?

maggie1986 wrote:

hi,

i moving to Praslin in June..you working there?
you can give me same informations of this island?

Hi Maggie1986, you can find more info on the official destination website at http://www.seychelles.travel/en/about_s … slands.php

Thank you so much... The island it s small but I want ask if there are bar o pub for nightlife for meet new people...

maggie1986 wrote:

Thank you so much... The island it s small but I want ask if there are bar o pub for nightlife for meet new people...

Yes, not a "pub" per say, but there is on both Praslin and Mahe

I do not suggest posting personal phone numbers on the forum? just a little advice..