Work in moscow

Hello my name is Alex, and i need some info on how i can live and work in Russia , i want to get married to my fiance there and live there but the problem is i can not find any work , i do not expect a high paying job but i could use anything , any help would be nice,maybe teaching or anything, i have a military background "u.s military"

what about contract with russian army? :)

maybe, but i would lose my american citizenship

You don't want too lose your citizenship!

Служба по контракту в России не требует отказа от гражданства США.

Then that sounds Legit to me :D

maybe, but i would lose my american citizenship

Служба по контракту в России не требует отказа от гражданства США.

Translates too

Working under Contract for Russian Does NOT require you to give up your citizenship.

yes ,but i do not want to give it up i still have family in the states, is there any other options?

Is this a joke?

Bro, read my sentence, YOU would NOT LOSE your AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP!

ohh ok sorry, yes but is there another option besides the military? i would consider after all options have run out, i know there must be a way

superjob.ru
hh.ru

thank you i will look at this

I think that it's better for you to get a license as a ESL teacher.It gives you opportunity, if you won't find any other job, to get a job any way. There are always jobs in that field.

Hello, what about teaching? Have you ever tried before? how old are you? Actually I am looking for a teacher of English. If you want to try do not hesitate to contact me. At least you can come to my club and try. If it turns out to be interesting then..

Guys, be a bit serious about his question. Military is not a option for any foreigners and also for FOREVERLOST too;) Just try sending your resume to the recruitment firms here in Moscow but still it will be effective when you do it, once you're here in Moscow.

Do you have any sales/recruitment experience because my company is currently looking for a Recruitment Consultant for our Moscow office?

Hello GHouston -> Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Moscow section?

Thank you,
Aurélie :)

I've a friend in recruitment consulting. Contact me, if still you're looking for one.

Maybe you can find a translator job? There are a lot of English language schools.